- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "Everyone I Ever Met"
Photo Tour: Castleberry Hill and Beep Beep
I missed last month’s opening at Marcia Wood Gallery, so the two new shows were a welcome surprise. You’ll find some of my favorites from the Castleberry Hill Fourth Friday Art Stroll below, along with a couple...
- Posted July 27, 2009
To Do List
The work above is five feet long, and packed with hilarious innuendo. Its open expanses of white contribute to the whole. Similarly, don’t be fooled by the lack of events this weekend. Use the time to catch...
- Posted July 24, 2009