- Studio Visit: Craig Dongoski
- In 200 Words: Barbara Campbell Thomas at Schulman Project
- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
All posts tagged "Everyone I Ever Met"
Photo Tour: Castleberry Hill and Beep Beep
I missed last month’s opening at Marcia Wood Gallery, so the two new shows were a welcome surprise. You’ll find some of my favorites from the Castleberry Hill Fourth Friday Art Stroll below, along with a couple...
- Posted July 27, 2009
To Do List
The work above is five feet long, and packed with hilarious innuendo. Its open expanses of white contribute to the whole. Similarly, don’t be fooled by the lack of events this weekend. Use the time to catch...
- Posted July 24, 2009