- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
All posts tagged "Elizabeth D’Angelo"
MOCA GA—On a Roll
If you haven’t been to MOCA GA in a while, now is the time to pencil them in. With three exciting, simultaneous shows at their space, MOCA is asserting their role as a pillar of Atlanta’s art...
- Posted February 12, 2009