- High Museum Donors Give $4 Million for Photography
- Studio Visit: Craig Dongoski
- In 200 Words: Barbara Campbell Thomas at Schulman Project
- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
All posts tagged "Elizabeth D’Angelo"
MOCA GA—On a Roll
If you haven’t been to MOCA GA in a while, now is the time to pencil them in. With three exciting, simultaneous shows at their space, MOCA is asserting their role as a pillar of Atlanta’s art...
- Posted February 12, 2009