- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
All posts tagged "Elizabeth D’Angelo"
MOCA GA—On a Roll
If you haven’t been to MOCA GA in a while, now is the time to pencil them in. With three exciting, simultaneous shows at their space, MOCA is asserting their role as a pillar of Atlanta’s art...
- Posted February 12, 2009