- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
All posts tagged "E.K. Huckaby"
E.K. Huckaby’s Magical South at MOCA GA
E.K. Huckaby‘s “Anhydjinnic Molassicism” at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia through November 29, is a dark, bizarre display that’s packed to its wriggling gills with mystery, monsters, and a haunted sense of the historical South—even...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Art News Wrap Up: July 2013
A busy July for Atlanta arts!
- Posted August 3, 2013
EK Huckaby’s Shadows of Warmth and Beautiful Sadness at Poem 88
The veteran artist returns with new paintings and sculptures full of captivating details and ghostly glows.
- Posted January 9, 2013
Unconventional Portraiture, studies in contrast at Terminus
The aim of portraiture has always been directed at capturing the inner essence of the portrayed. As stated by Charles Dickens, portraits often take the form of either “the serious or a smirk.” Marianne Lambert uses this...
- Posted January 27, 2010