- Footnotes of War: Steve Mumford’s War Journals at the Frist
- High Museum Donors Give $4 Million for Photography
- Studio Visit: Craig Dongoski
- In 200 Words: Barbara Campbell Thomas at Schulman Project
- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
All posts tagged "E.K. Huckaby"
Art News Wrap Up: July 2013
A busy July for Atlanta arts!
- Posted August 3, 2013
EK Huckaby’s Shadows of Warmth and Beautiful Sadness at Poem 88
The veteran artist returns with new paintings and sculptures full of captivating details and ghostly glows.
- Posted January 9, 2013
Unconventional Portraiture, studies in contrast at Terminus
The aim of portraiture has always been directed at capturing the inner essence of the portrayed. As stated by Charles Dickens, portraits often take the form of either “the serious or a smirk.” Marianne Lambert uses this...
- Posted January 27, 2010