- Review: Stephen Collier at Good Children in New Orleans
- Mike Brodie’s Photos Capture People, Places and Time on the Move
- GYRE Exhibition and Symposium Address Ocean Plastic Pollution
- The High Hires Curator of Folk & Self-Taught Art
- Traces of the Past: The Cascade Heights Comeback
- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
All posts tagged "E.K. Huckaby"
E.K. Huckaby’s Magical South at MOCA GA
E.K. Huckaby‘s “Anhydjinnic Molassicism” at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia through November 29, is a dark, bizarre display that’s packed to its wriggling gills with mystery, monsters, and a haunted sense of the historical South—even...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Art News Wrap Up: July 2013
A busy July for Atlanta arts!
- Posted August 3, 2013
EK Huckaby’s Shadows of Warmth and Beautiful Sadness at Poem 88
The veteran artist returns with new paintings and sculptures full of captivating details and ghostly glows.
- Posted January 9, 2013
Unconventional Portraiture, studies in contrast at Terminus
The aim of portraiture has always been directed at capturing the inner essence of the portrayed. As stated by Charles Dickens, portraits often take the form of either “the serious or a smirk.” Marianne Lambert uses this...
- Posted January 27, 2010