- Chaos and Transcendence: Caomin Xie at Fay Gold Gallery
- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
All posts tagged "design and architecture programs"
Is Soap a Necessity or a Luxury? The Global Soap Project at MODA
Imagine living in Haiti or Kenya on two or less dollars a day. You need to spread that money thinly enough to pay for food and shelter for your spouse and children. What priority would you give...
- Posted August 16, 2011