- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
- Permanent Residents: James Turrell in Nashville
- Studio Visit: Paul Stephen Benjamin
- SCAD Considers the Future of Urban Living with SCADpads
All posts tagged "design and architecture programs"
Is Soap a Necessity or a Luxury? The Global Soap Project at MODA
Imagine living in Haiti or Kenya on two or less dollars a day. You need to spread that money thinly enough to pay for food and shelter for your spouse and children. What priority would you give...
- Posted August 16, 2011