- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
All posts tagged "Dawoud Bey"
Review: Dawoud Bey’s The Birmingham Project at the Birmingham Museum of Art
If the single criterion for a successful show were the quality of its images, Dawoud Bey’s The Birmingham Project would certainly fulfill that test. Bey, after numerous visits over the years to Birmingham with a desire...
- Posted September 26, 2013
Capturing Hip-hop’s Softer Side: A Conversation with Mike Schreiber
Mike Schreiber has photographed some big names in hip-hop music, but he doesn’t get caught up in the glitz and glam. His latest exhibition opens at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery on Saturday, July 9, 2011, as part of...
- Posted July 6, 2011
Dawoud Bey’s Class Pictures at Emory Visual Arts Gallery
Dawoud Bey’s traveling show Class Pictures—An Exhibition of Photography features large-scale snapshots of American high school students … and not a lot more. Sentimental and not particularly original, the photographs themselves simply brush the surface of an...
- Posted March 1, 2010