- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
- Prospect.4 to be Organized by Curator from Nasher at Duke
- Trash Tales at The Nashville Public Library
- Florida Mining Gallery Giving Atlanta a Try at SBS’s Gallery 180
- Erin Colleen Johnson’s Videos Mesmerize in Tuscaloosa
- Matthew Gamber’s Photos of Perception at Hagedorn
All posts tagged "Dawoud Bey"
Review: Dawoud Bey’s The Birmingham Project at the Birmingham Museum of Art
If the single criterion for a successful show were the quality of its images, Dawoud Bey’s The Birmingham Project would certainly fulfill that test. Bey, after numerous visits over the years to Birmingham with a desire...
- Posted September 26, 2013
Capturing Hip-hop’s Softer Side: A Conversation with Mike Schreiber
Mike Schreiber has photographed some big names in hip-hop music, but he doesn’t get caught up in the glitz and glam. His latest exhibition opens at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery on Saturday, July 9, 2011, as part of...
- Posted July 6, 2011
Dawoud Bey’s Class Pictures at Emory Visual Arts Gallery
Dawoud Bey’s traveling show Class Pictures—An Exhibition of Photography features large-scale snapshots of American high school students … and not a lot more. Sentimental and not particularly original, the photographs themselves simply brush the surface of an...
- Posted March 1, 2010