- Chicken Town: Cathy McLaurin at the Power Plant in Durham
- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
All posts tagged "David Holstius"
Reasons to love Le Flash with little regret, part 1
I want to thank photographers Jessica Horwitz, Faith Ploener, and Sandy Hooper for their brilliant efforts last Friday night. They collectively shot over 200 photos of Le Flash, capturing the action from nearly every possible angle. Still,...
- Posted October 10, 2009