- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
- $250M RenewATL Bond Could Boost Public Art
- War Is Not Pretty: Dane Carder at Nashville’s Parthenon
- Burning Questions: How To Photograph Your Work
- Studio Visit: Nancy Floyd in Atlanta
All posts tagged "David Holstius"
Reasons to love Le Flash with little regret, part 1
I want to thank photographers Jessica Horwitz, Faith Ploener, and Sandy Hooper for their brilliant efforts last Friday night. They collectively shot over 200 photos of Le Flash, capturing the action from nearly every possible angle. Still,...
- Posted October 10, 2009