- In 200 Words: Repetition, Rhythm and Pattern
- Abelardo Morell: Beyond Fascination at the High Museum
- Countdown to Art Crush 2014!
- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
All posts tagged "David Holstius"
Reasons to love Le Flash with little regret, part 1
I want to thank photographers Jessica Horwitz, Faith Ploener, and Sandy Hooper for their brilliant efforts last Friday night. They collectively shot over 200 photos of Le Flash, capturing the action from nearly every possible angle. Still,...
- Posted October 10, 2009