- Alex Katz Boosts the High’s Painting Collection
- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
All posts tagged "David Holstius"
Reasons to love Le Flash with little regret, part 1
I want to thank photographers Jessica Horwitz, Faith Ploener, and Sandy Hooper for their brilliant efforts last Friday night. They collectively shot over 200 photos of Le Flash, capturing the action from nearly every possible angle. Still,...
- Posted October 10, 2009