- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "David Holstius"
Reasons to love Le Flash with little regret, part 1
I want to thank photographers Jessica Horwitz, Faith Ploener, and Sandy Hooper for their brilliant efforts last Friday night. They collectively shot over 200 photos of Le Flash, capturing the action from nearly every possible angle. Still,...
- Posted October 10, 2009