- Souls Grown Deep Gives Works to the Metropolitan in NYC
- E.K. Huckaby’s Magical South at MOCA GA
- WonderRoot Podcast: P. Seth Thompson
- IN PRINT: Chad Alligood’s Favorite Things
- Studio Visit: Carrie Alter in Chapel Hill
- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
All posts tagged "Dalton Gallery"
Material Witness attracts, repels at the Dalton Gallery
Imelda Marcos, the notorious Filipino politician, once said, “I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back.” She was also the owner of an infamous...
- Posted October 10, 2013
Quadrennial: Greater Decatur at Dalton Gallery strikes a balance
I recently visited Agnes Scott College’s Dalton Gallery for the first time to see the current show, Quadrennial: Greater Decatur (QGDD 2010). QGD features an aesthetically varied selection of eight artists from the Greater Decatur area working...
- Posted October 13, 2010
To Do List
Between a series of drawings at Saltworks Gallery loosely themed after Kung Fu training manuals and the Avant Garden discussion panel on journalism and blogging at the Contemporary, there’s plenty of variety in the week ahead....
- Posted November 13, 2009
Shop Talk: Dalton Gallery’s Lisa Alembik
There are galleries in Atlanta who compromise their vision by representing artists whose work is easier to digest so that they can stay afloat. (On one hand, who can blame them?) —Lisa Alembik Lisa Alembik is the...
- Posted March 23, 2009
All Small Redux at Dalton Gallery
Dalton Gallery Director Lisa Alembik and her fellow jurors, Rachael Baldanza and Richard Gess, have managed quite a feat in their “All Small Redux” exhibition currently on view at the Dalton Gallery at Agnes Scott College. The...
- Posted March 2, 2009
To Do List
Community seems to be an overarching theme in this week’s To Do List. There are now two strolls to look forward to, as well as multiple group exhibitions with strong showings from local artists.
- Posted February 27, 2009
Hello Liberty at Dalton Gallery
Terry Hardy, 876 Days (The Border Bed) Installation Gallery director Lisa Alembik tackles a pretty enormous concept with her latest group show, “Hello Liberty,” at Agnes Scott’s Dalton Gallery. Between the upcoming election—with its tired arguments about...
- Posted October 7, 2008