- Review: Stephen Collier at Good Children in New Orleans
- Mike Brodie’s Photos Capture People, Places and Time on the Move
- GYRE Exhibition and Symposium Address Ocean Plastic Pollution
- The High Hires Curator of Folk & Self-Taught Art
- Traces of the Past: The Cascade Heights Comeback
- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
All posts tagged "Craig Dongoski"
IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
Assisting a professional artist is almost a rite of passage for emerging artists. The experience can range from running errands and bookkeeping to building crates for shipping and hands-on work in the studio. The benefits are usually...
- Posted October 29, 2014
“Exquisite Exhibit”: An Exercise in Collaboration at ACAC
Imagine it’s the early 1920s and you’re playing a traditional “parlor game” with your Surrealist friends. One of them starts a sentence or begins the first illustrative lines of a drawing, then folds the paper and passes...
- Posted October 9, 2014
Studio Visit: Craig Dongoski
Originally from Decatur, Illinois, Craig Dongoski has lived in Atlanta since 1999 and began teaching art at Georgia State University in 2001. We met with the artist earlier this year to discuss his upcoming show...
- Posted April 22, 2014
Our Front Porch: Five of Craig Dongoski’s Artistic Influences
Artist and professor Craig Dongoski offers his top five for this week's Our Front Porch.
- Posted February 22, 2012
Our Favorite Things: Remembering Atlanta Arts 2011
Our top favorite arts events of 2011! We're mixing up the format and publishing in January rather than December. Surprise!
- Posted January 18, 2012