- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
- Friends and Family: Chris Verene & Carl Martin at Opal Gallery
All posts tagged "Craig Dongoski"
IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
Assisting a professional artist is almost a rite of passage for emerging artists. The experience can range from running errands and bookkeeping to building crates for shipping and hands-on work in the studio. The benefits are usually...
- Posted October 29, 2014
“Exquisite Exhibit”: An Exercise in Collaboration at ACAC
Imagine it’s the early 1920s and you’re playing a traditional “parlor game” with your Surrealist friends. One of them starts a sentence or begins the first illustrative lines of a drawing, then folds the paper and passes...
- Posted October 9, 2014
Studio Visit: Craig Dongoski
Originally from Decatur, Illinois, Craig Dongoski has lived in Atlanta since 1999 and began teaching art at Georgia State University in 2001. We met with the artist earlier this year to discuss his upcoming show...
- Posted April 22, 2014
Our Front Porch: Five of Craig Dongoski’s Artistic Influences
Artist and professor Craig Dongoski offers his top five for this week's Our Front Porch.
- Posted February 22, 2012
Our Favorite Things: Remembering Atlanta Arts 2011
Our top favorite arts events of 2011! We're mixing up the format and publishing in January rather than December. Surprise!
- Posted January 18, 2012