- Alex Katz Boosts the High’s Painting Collection
- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
All posts tagged "comparative reviews"
For-Ever-Green & The December Show at Whitespace
Whitespace features two winter exhibitions, “For-Ever Green” (located outside) and “The December Show” (located inside). “For-Ever-Green” revolves around the idea of Big John’s Christmas Tree Lot. Despite being whimsical and playful, this tree lot is a kind...
- Posted December 30, 2008
Material divestments: Danielle Aseff and William Boling
Two recent exhibitions explore an icon of contemporary art, the found object as aesthetic artifact: Danielle Aseff’s “Estate Salese: Everything Must Go” at West Egg Café and William Boling’s “You Ain’t Wrong” at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery.
- Posted October 9, 2008