- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
All posts tagged "comparative reviews"
For-Ever-Green & The December Show at Whitespace
Whitespace features two winter exhibitions, “For-Ever Green” (located outside) and “The December Show” (located inside). “For-Ever-Green” revolves around the idea of Big John’s Christmas Tree Lot. Despite being whimsical and playful, this tree lot is a kind...
- Posted December 30, 2008
Material divestments: Danielle Aseff and William Boling
Two recent exhibitions explore an icon of contemporary art, the found object as aesthetic artifact: Danielle Aseff’s “Estate Salese: Everything Must Go” at West Egg Café and William Boling’s “You Ain’t Wrong” at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery.
- Posted October 9, 2008