- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
- Seriously Funny: “Pratfall Tramps” at ACAC
- Charlie Lucas Is In Transition at MINT
All posts tagged "comparative reviews"
For-Ever-Green & The December Show at Whitespace
Whitespace features two winter exhibitions, “For-Ever Green” (located outside) and “The December Show” (located inside). “For-Ever-Green” revolves around the idea of Big John’s Christmas Tree Lot. Despite being whimsical and playful, this tree lot is a kind...
- Posted December 30, 2008
Material divestments: Danielle Aseff and William Boling
Two recent exhibitions explore an icon of contemporary art, the found object as aesthetic artifact: Danielle Aseff’s “Estate Salese: Everything Must Go” at West Egg Café and William Boling’s “You Ain’t Wrong” at Hagedorn Foundation Gallery.
- Posted October 9, 2008