- Review: Stephen Collier at Good Children in New Orleans
- Mike Brodie’s Photos Capture People, Places and Time on the Move
- GYRE Exhibition and Symposium Address Ocean Plastic Pollution
- The High Hires Curator of Folk & Self-Taught Art
- Traces of the Past: The Cascade Heights Comeback
- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
All posts tagged "Chris Verene"
Friends and Family: Chris Verene & Carl Martin at Opal Gallery
One of the great enigmas of contemporary photography is our tendency as an educated audience to view it as a medium of derision. One of the qualities that has most often problematized the still image is the...
- Posted November 14, 2014
BURNAWAY goes to Art Basel Miami Beach, survives the storm
And why Atlanta should make a bigger splash
- Posted December 10, 2010