- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
- $250M RenewATL Bond Could Boost Public Art
- War Is Not Pretty: Dane Carder at Nashville’s Parthenon
- Burning Questions: How To Photograph Your Work
All posts tagged "Chris Verene"
Friends and Family: Chris Verene & Carl Martin at Opal Gallery
One of the great enigmas of contemporary photography is our tendency as an educated audience to view it as a medium of derision. One of the qualities that has most often problematized the still image is the...
- Posted November 14, 2014
BURNAWAY goes to Art Basel Miami Beach, survives the storm
And why Atlanta should make a bigger splash
- Posted December 10, 2010