- “Zones of Contention: After the Green Line,” at the Weatherspoon
- Printmakers Convene in Knoxville, Make Plans for ATL in 2017
- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
All posts tagged "Charly Palmer"
WWAF talks smack, exposing skills and a new way to encounter art
Coming up this Saturday, January 29, at Stuart McClean Gallery is the next installation of the World Wide Art Federation, titled The Art of War of Art, a rebellious attempt at fighting the Man from banning art...
- Posted January 26, 2011