- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
- Friends and Family: Chris Verene & Carl Martin at Opal Gallery
- In 200 Words: Builder Levy at Arnika Dawkins
- Prospect.3 Thrives on New Orleans Energy
All posts tagged "Casey Lynch"
Zuckerman’s Inaugural Shows Break Down Historical Barriers
Despite a censorship hiccup that garnered national attention, the Zuckerman Museum of Art (ZMA) at Kennesaw State University is off to a promising start with the exhibitions “See Through Walls” and “Salon Wall Selections,” both on view...
- Posted March 31, 2014
Ben “Bean” Worley’s SYNTHESIZ Makes It Too Easy To Get This!
After seeing Ben Worley’s (a.k.a. Bean Summer) SYNTHESIZ at Get This! Gallery, I almost decided to simply copy and paste Jerry Saltz’s entire New York Magazine article, “Generation Blank,” as a review. Within the first few seconds...
- Posted November 23, 2011