- Souls Grown Deep Gives Works to the Metropolitan in NYC
- E.K. Huckaby’s Magical South at MOCA GA
- WonderRoot Podcast: P. Seth Thompson
- IN PRINT: Chad Alligood’s Favorite Things
- Studio Visit: Carrie Alter in Chapel Hill
- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
All posts tagged "black art"
Memorial Drive: The NAC and the 1970s Black Arts Movement
Memorial Drive is a collaborative series by BURNAWAY and ArtsCriticATL about the history of the arts in Atlanta. Ralph David Abernathy Memorial Park sits at the intersection of Formwalt Street and Abernathy Boulevard, near Turner Field. Artwork...
- Posted November 23, 2011
National Black Arts Festival Fosters Reflection on Atlanta’s Future
When I moved to Atlanta from North Carolina in 2006, I was more excited about getting to know a city that gave birth to OutKast and Goodie Mob than studying for my MFA in photography, the reason...
- Posted July 14, 2011