- Lucinda Bunnen Juries Show at ATL Photo Group Gallery
- Three New Residents and A Party for The Creatives Project
- “Hearsay” Casts Wide Net at Zuckerman Museum
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
All posts tagged "black art"
Memorial Drive: The NAC and the 1970s Black Arts Movement
Memorial Drive is a collaborative series by BURNAWAY and ArtsCriticATL about the history of the arts in Atlanta. Ralph David Abernathy Memorial Park sits at the intersection of Formwalt Street and Abernathy Boulevard, near Turner Field. Artwork...
- Posted November 23, 2011
National Black Arts Festival Fosters Reflection on Atlanta’s Future
When I moved to Atlanta from North Carolina in 2006, I was more excited about getting to know a city that gave birth to OutKast and Goodie Mob than studying for my MFA in photography, the reason...
- Posted July 14, 2011