- Art Crush Is Sold Out, But You Can Still Be A Winner!
- Caomin Xie Maps the Cosmos, in Savannah
- IN PRINT—Relocation: Wassan Al-Khudhairi
- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
All posts tagged "Barnett Newman"
More Than Painting: Professionals Pant at the Contemporary
“If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, you cannot avoid painting.” A statement to consider?
- Posted May 2, 2012
Art Vandalism, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Art Attacks
Carmen Tisch's recent urination on a Clyfford Still painting brings up questions about the history of vandalism in art.
- Posted February 2, 2012
Scott Ingram Discusses His Nail Polish Paintings
Scott Ingram’s current solo show at Emily Amy Gallery, Cusp, continues his twelve-year long series of nail polish paintings. Ingram has used the medium to take the aesthetics of mid-century painters such as Ellsworth Kelly and...
- Posted January 5, 2012
Varieties of Perpetuation at Studioplex
The “Varieties of Perpetuation” exhibition currently on display at Studioplex features artwork by 8 SCAD undergraduates that explores themes of truth in contemporary society. While this topic may seem mundane, the quality of work on display is...
- Posted March 9, 2009