- WonderRoot Podcast: P. Seth Thompson
- IN PRINT: Chad Alligood’s Favorite Things
- Studio Visit: Carrie Alter in Chapel Hill
- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
All posts tagged "Barnett Newman"
More Than Painting: Professionals Pant at the Contemporary
“If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, you cannot avoid painting.” A statement to consider?
- Posted May 2, 2012
Art Vandalism, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Art Attacks
Carmen Tisch's recent urination on a Clyfford Still painting brings up questions about the history of vandalism in art.
- Posted February 2, 2012
Scott Ingram Discusses His Nail Polish Paintings
Scott Ingram’s current solo show at Emily Amy Gallery, Cusp, continues his twelve-year long series of nail polish paintings. Ingram has used the medium to take the aesthetics of mid-century painters such as Ellsworth Kelly and...
- Posted January 5, 2012
Varieties of Perpetuation at Studioplex
The “Varieties of Perpetuation” exhibition currently on display at Studioplex features artwork by 8 SCAD undergraduates that explores themes of truth in contemporary society. While this topic may seem mundane, the quality of work on display is...
- Posted March 9, 2009