- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
- Prospect.4 to be Organized by Curator from Nasher at Duke
- Trash Tales at The Nashville Public Library
- Florida Mining Gallery Giving Atlanta a Try at SBS’s Gallery 180
- Erin Colleen Johnson’s Videos Mesmerize in Tuscaloosa
- Matthew Gamber’s Photos of Perception at Hagedorn
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Submitting To A Gallery
- Driven to Distraction: Beth Lilly at Whitespace
- Prospect.3: The “Other” Biennial
- The Universe According to Camille Henrot, at Prospect.3
All posts tagged "Barnett Newman"
More Than Painting: Professionals Pant at the Contemporary
“If you want to be taken seriously as an artist, you cannot avoid painting.” A statement to consider?
- Posted May 2, 2012
Art Vandalism, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Art Attacks
Carmen Tisch's recent urination on a Clyfford Still painting brings up questions about the history of vandalism in art.
- Posted February 2, 2012
Scott Ingram Discusses His Nail Polish Paintings
Scott Ingram’s current solo show at Emily Amy Gallery, Cusp, continues his twelve-year long series of nail polish paintings. Ingram has used the medium to take the aesthetics of mid-century painters such as Ellsworth Kelly and...
- Posted January 5, 2012
Varieties of Perpetuation at Studioplex
The “Varieties of Perpetuation” exhibition currently on display at Studioplex features artwork by 8 SCAD undergraduates that explores themes of truth in contemporary society. While this topic may seem mundane, the quality of work on display is...
- Posted March 9, 2009