- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
All posts tagged "Atlanta Streets Alive"
To the Fairest Shows the Dangers of Lazy Artist Statements
A sideshow at Atlanta Streets Alive takes itself too seriously.
- Posted May 25, 2012
Art Crush: Dance Truckers Danny Davis and Malina Rodriguez
Since relocating to Atlanta from Portland, Oregon, in 2008, Malina Rodriguez and Danny Davis have shaken up the Atlanta arts scene with their introduction of Dance Truck. As a mobile dance center, Dance Truck has pulled up...
- Posted August 26, 2011