- Lucinda Bunnen Juries Show at ATL Photo Group Gallery
- Three New Residents and A Party for The Creatives Project
- “Hearsay” Casts Wide Net at Zuckerman Museum
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
All posts tagged "Atlanta Streets Alive"
To the Fairest Shows the Dangers of Lazy Artist Statements
A sideshow at Atlanta Streets Alive takes itself too seriously.
- Posted May 25, 2012
Art Crush: Dance Truckers Danny Davis and Malina Rodriguez
Since relocating to Atlanta from Portland, Oregon, in 2008, Malina Rodriguez and Danny Davis have shaken up the Atlanta arts scene with their introduction of Dance Truck. As a mobile dance center, Dance Truck has pulled up...
- Posted August 26, 2011