- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
All posts tagged "Art Institute Atlanta"
Art Crush: Lucha Rodriguez, bubblegum-pink pop princess
Lucha Rodriguez has been everywhere this year, showing her work in exhibitions from Spruill Gallery, to the ACA Gallery of SCAD, to Hong Kong and even Paris. She’s kind of like Atlanta’s version of Glinda the Good...
- Posted October 29, 2010
ARTSpeak: Episode 3, Atlanta Celebrates Photography
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 3: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with writer Alana Wolf about Atlanta Celebrates Photography, highlighting four events along the themes of truth and artifice in the camera’s lens.
- Posted October 5, 2010