- Michelle Grabner Reaches the South
- Out There Atlanta: Brian Dettmer
- South by South Beach
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Win $100K Herradura Tequila Prize
- Thomas Hart Benton’s Fertile Lessons
- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
All posts tagged "Art Institute Atlanta"
Art Crush: Lucha Rodriguez, bubblegum-pink pop princess
Lucha Rodriguez has been everywhere this year, showing her work in exhibitions from Spruill Gallery, to the ACA Gallery of SCAD, to Hong Kong and even Paris. She’s kind of like Atlanta’s version of Glinda the Good...
- Posted October 29, 2010
ARTSpeak: Episode 3, Atlanta Celebrates Photography
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 3: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with writer Alana Wolf about Atlanta Celebrates Photography, highlighting four events along the themes of truth and artifice in the camera’s lens.
- Posted October 5, 2010