- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
- Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
- New Curator for New Orleans CAC
- Countdown to Prospect.3 in New Orleans
- Two Nonprofit Galleries Publish for Posterity
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY AT DBF / Hez Stalcup & Sean Hilton
- “Get Real” Examines Contemporary Realist Painting, at MOCA Jacksonville
All posts tagged "Art Institute Atlanta"
Art Crush: Lucha Rodriguez, bubblegum-pink pop princess
Lucha Rodriguez has been everywhere this year, showing her work in exhibitions from Spruill Gallery, to the ACA Gallery of SCAD, to Hong Kong and even Paris. She’s kind of like Atlanta’s version of Glinda the Good...
- Posted October 29, 2010
ARTSpeak: Episode 3, Atlanta Celebrates Photography
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 3: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with writer Alana Wolf about Atlanta Celebrates Photography, highlighting four events along the themes of truth and artifice in the camera’s lens.
- Posted October 5, 2010