- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
- The Waiting Game: Greg Pond at Seed Space in Nashville
- New Director for Georgia’s Columbus Museum
All posts tagged "Art Institute Atlanta"
Art Crush: Lucha Rodriguez, bubblegum-pink pop princess
Lucha Rodriguez has been everywhere this year, showing her work in exhibitions from Spruill Gallery, to the ACA Gallery of SCAD, to Hong Kong and even Paris. She’s kind of like Atlanta’s version of Glinda the Good...
- Posted October 29, 2010
ARTSpeak: Episode 3, Atlanta Celebrates Photography
Click here to download the audio file. Episode 3: Jeremy Abernathy speaks with writer Alana Wolf about Atlanta Celebrates Photography, highlighting four events along the themes of truth and artifice in the camera’s lens.
- Posted October 5, 2010