- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
All posts tagged "Anti-Pop Consortium"
Interview: DJ Spooky on the discourse of image and sound
Amidst the marathon of programming that was deFINE ART 2011 at the Savannah College of Art and Design, the work of Paul D. Miller, aka DJ Spooky that Subliminal Kid, stood out as a uniquely fresh blend...
- Posted February 25, 2011
Information — Studio Visit with Ben Worley/Bean Summer
People make films with a narrative or story all the time. But as artists, we’re not here to just tell it how it is, from point A to point B. Because life doesn’t happen that way. —Bean...
- Posted April 23, 2009