- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
- Notorious Benglis Ad Stops the Presses
All posts tagged "Anti-Pop Consortium"
Interview: DJ Spooky on the discourse of image and sound
Amidst the marathon of programming that was deFINE ART 2011 at the Savannah College of Art and Design, the work of Paul D. Miller, aka DJ Spooky that Subliminal Kid, stood out as a uniquely fresh blend...
- Posted February 25, 2011
Information — Studio Visit with Ben Worley/Bean Summer
People make films with a narrative or story all the time. But as artists, we’re not here to just tell it how it is, from point A to point B. Because life doesn’t happen that way. —Bean...
- Posted April 23, 2009