- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
All posts tagged "Anti-Pop Consortium"
Interview: DJ Spooky on the discourse of image and sound
Amidst the marathon of programming that was deFINE ART 2011 at the Savannah College of Art and Design, the work of Paul D. Miller, aka DJ Spooky that Subliminal Kid, stood out as a uniquely fresh blend...
- Posted February 25, 2011
Information — Studio Visit with Ben Worley/Bean Summer
People make films with a narrative or story all the time. But as artists, we’re not here to just tell it how it is, from point A to point B. Because life doesn’t happen that way. —Bean...
- Posted April 23, 2009