- Alex Katz Boosts the High’s Painting Collection
- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
All posts tagged "Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum"
Call for Artists: Upcoming Deadlines for May and Beyond
MODA releases a call for designers to take over their exhibition space, while APG calls for photography that "amaze and confound."
- Posted May 1, 2012
Call for Artists: Deadlines Through April and Beyond
Art on the Beltline rolls out its 2012 call for artists! Check out more upcoming artist opportunities for April and the months ahead.
- Posted April 2, 2012