- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
All posts tagged "Air"
Call for Artists: Deadlines for August 2012 and Beyond
This month Atlanta's own Creatives Project and the Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs have put out calls for artists.
- Posted August 1, 2012
Call for Artists: Upcoming Deadlines for May and Beyond
MODA releases a call for designers to take over their exhibition space, while APG calls for photography that "amaze and confound."
- Posted May 1, 2012
Call for Artists: Deadlines for March and Beyond
Check out the most recent grants, calls for proposals, and residency opportunities for artists in Georgia and throughout the U.S.
- Posted March 1, 2012
Ciné 1.0: Mike Mills’s New Film Beginnings is Artful and Revelatory
When conceptual and graphic artist Mike Mills’s father was 75, he came out of the closet. After 45 years of a seemingly happy marriage, a successful career as a curator, and jobs as director of the Oakland...
- Posted June 16, 2011