- Art Crush Is Sold Out, But You Can Still Be A Winner!
- Caomin Xie Maps the Cosmos, in Savannah
- IN PRINT—Relocation: Wassan Al-Khudhairi
- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
All posts tagged "Air"
Call for Artists: Deadlines for August 2012 and Beyond
This month Atlanta's own Creatives Project and the Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs have put out calls for artists.
- Posted August 1, 2012
Call for Artists: Upcoming Deadlines for May and Beyond
MODA releases a call for designers to take over their exhibition space, while APG calls for photography that "amaze and confound."
- Posted May 1, 2012
Call for Artists: Deadlines for March and Beyond
Check out the most recent grants, calls for proposals, and residency opportunities for artists in Georgia and throughout the U.S.
- Posted March 1, 2012
Ciné 1.0: Mike Mills’s New Film Beginnings is Artful and Revelatory
When conceptual and graphic artist Mike Mills’s father was 75, he came out of the closet. After 45 years of a seemingly happy marriage, a successful career as a curator, and jobs as director of the Oakland...
- Posted June 16, 2011