- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
- Q&A: John Q on Creating a Future History
All posts tagged "Air"
Call for Artists: Deadlines for August 2012 and Beyond
This month Atlanta's own Creatives Project and the Atlanta Office of Cultural Affairs have put out calls for artists.
- Posted August 1, 2012
Call for Artists: Upcoming Deadlines for May and Beyond
MODA releases a call for designers to take over their exhibition space, while APG calls for photography that "amaze and confound."
- Posted May 1, 2012
Call for Artists: Deadlines for March and Beyond
Check out the most recent grants, calls for proposals, and residency opportunities for artists in Georgia and throughout the U.S.
- Posted March 1, 2012
Ciné 1.0: Mike Mills’s New Film Beginnings is Artful and Revelatory
When conceptual and graphic artist Mike Mills’s father was 75, he came out of the closet. After 45 years of a seemingly happy marriage, a successful career as a curator, and jobs as director of the Oakland...
- Posted June 16, 2011