- Abelardo Morell: Beyond Fascination at the High Museum
- Countdown to Art Crush 2014!
- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
BURNAWAY is an Atlanta-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to providing critical coverage and dialogue about arts in Atlanta and the Southeast since 2008.
Since its inception BURNAWAY has been dedicated to fostering a culture of critical dialogue surrounding the visual arts in Atlanta. BURNAWAY recognizes the importance that writers and thinkers play in supporting artist communities to promote, challenge, and propel them forward. The editorial and programmatic content of the organization strives to provide coverage that reflects the geographic, demographic, and artistic diversity of the region.
BURNAWAY fulfills its mission through the online arts publication, critics-in-residency program, writing workshops, annual print publication, and public programs.
If you appreciate the work we do to champion art in Atlanta and the Southeast, please consider donating today. Contributions of any amount are greatly appreciated. Your donations help us to continue to provide BURNAWAY as a free resource! Use the link below to begin secure donation. BURNAWAY is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax exempt as allowed by law.
Become a member of BURNAWAY today to get special print editions, discounted event tickets, and more. Click here for more information on how to join today!
For more information on individual and corporate sponsorship, please contact Susannah Darrow, Executive Director: tel 404.273.0671 / email@example.com
BURNAWAY is always looking for volunteers to help with our many community programs throughout the year. For more information on how you can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS
These individuals, companies, and organizations are helping our movement rallying the creative forces of Atlanta towards making it a true destination for the arts.
The Sara Giles Moore Foundation
Vasser Woolley Foundation
Tokio Marine Management
Forward Arts Foundation
We’d like to thank our growing list of donors and supporters for their generous contributions!
In Kyoung Chun
Anne Archer Dennington
Margaret Langdon Foreman
Rich Gere and Dayna Thacker
David Christopher Howard
Chris and Celine McClure
Kathie and Jay McClure
Sarah Hobbs Peck
Mark and Ann Rowles