- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
- Three Films Capture the Reality of Artists’ Lives
Limited edition, ridiculously cheap artwork remaining from our annual fundraiser! These pieces will only be available for a limited time! All proceeds go to BURNAWAY.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. If you have any trouble or questions, or would like to see larger versions of any of the images, email email@example.com for assistance.
Kevin Byrd, Transpose, 2011. 13″ x 19″, 300gsm cotton rag. $70