- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
Limited edition, ridiculously cheap artwork remaining from our annual fundraiser! These pieces will only be available for a limited time! All proceeds go to BURNAWAY.
Click on the image to add it to your cart. If you have any trouble or questions, or would like to see larger versions of any of the images, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Kevin Byrd, Transpose, 2011. 13″ x 19″, 300gsm cotton rag. $70