- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
- The Waiting Game: Greg Pond at Seed Space in Nashville
- New Director for Georgia’s Columbus Museum
“Inhabited” is usually a reassuring word. The works in “Bernd Oppl: Inhabited Interiors” at the Georgia...
To see James Nares’s video Street and the street photography of Helen Levitt side by...
“Scarlet Air: Works by Micah & Whitney Stansell,” on view at Whitespace gallery through May 10,...
More VIDEO News
Video: Atlantans Convene at Art Basel Miami Beach 2012
Sandy Hooper's camera brings you inside the fairs with interviews featuring Atlanta artists and...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted December 27, 2012
Cartoon: Mysterious Untitled Artwork at FLUX Night
Armed with a glow stick and official street map, the gallery owner named "Gray...
- by Alex Robins - Posted October 23, 2012
Video: BURNAWAY’s Annual Fundraiser this Saturday!
Check out this promo video by Max McDonough for a glimpse at what's in...
- by Jeremy Abernathy - Posted September 3, 2012
Video: Cinema Remixed and Reloaded 2.0, a Pioneering Trip to Havana, Cuba
Spelman's Andrea Barnwell Brownlee recounts her experience on the first-ever American team to curate...
- by Kristin Juárez - Posted July 12, 2012
Theory in Studio: Jean-Paul Sartre and the Crisis of Pronunciation
Galleries talks often involve philosophical name dropping. Ever get annoyed at the pronunciations? (Bonus...
- by Alex Robins - Posted March 7, 2012
Video: Official Preview of BURNAWAY’s Art Crush Bash
Justin Weaver's promo video has left our editor speechless.
- by Jeremy Abernathy - Posted February 15, 2012
Video: Top Three BURNAWAY Art Crush Cohost Winners
The winners are Jason Kofke, "Norbert," and Nathan Sharrat. See all three videos here...
- by Jeremy Abernathy - Posted February 13, 2012