- GYRE Exhibition and Symposium Address Ocean Plastic Pollution
- The High Hires Curator of Folk & Self-Taught Art
- Traces of the Past: The Cascade Heights Comeback
- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
- Prospect.4 to be Organized by Curator from Nasher at Duke
- Trash Tales at The Nashville Public Library
More INTERVIEWS News
Regina Rex’s Group Think: Brooklyn Collective at UGA’s Gallery 307
Regina Rex is an exhibition space run by 12 artists in the Bushwick neighborhood...
- by Linnea West - Posted February 18, 2014
“Film Love” Series on Warhol, the Velvet Underground, and Jan Nêmec
The opportunity to see experimental, silent, and independent work on film is a rarity...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted February 14, 2014
A Brief-and-to-the-Point Conversation with Sam Messer on His Collaboration with Jonathan Safran Foer
Sam Messer, artist and associate dean of the Yale University School of Art often...
- by Katie Geha - Posted February 13, 2014
Paul Rand’s Influence and the Current State of Design: Wade Thompson of Son & Sons Weighs In
Wade Thompson, founder and creative director of the global brand design firm, Son & Sons finds...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted February 5, 2014
Mint Gallery Introduces Its Annual Invitational with “Live Amateurs”
Mint Gallery recently opened its first annual juried exhibition. We spoke to Atlanta painter...
- Posted January 28, 2014
New Book Offers Insight Into How 40 Artists Make It Work
The new book “Living and Sustaining a Creative Life: Essays by 40 Working Artists”...
- by Adrienne Outlaw - Posted December 13, 2013
Reflections on the Creative Process with Margot Ecke
This spring, Margot Ecke opened the doors to Smokey Road Press, a print shop...
- by Ivy Williams - Posted November 20, 2013