- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
More INTERVIEWS News
A Brief-and-to-the-Point Conversation with Sam Messer on His Collaboration with Jonathan Safran Foer
Sam Messer, artist and associate dean of the Yale University School of Art often...
- by Katie Geha - Posted February 13, 2014
Paul Rand’s Influence and the Current State of Design: Wade Thompson of Son & Sons Weighs In
Wade Thompson, founder and creative director of the global brand design firm, Son & Sons finds...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted February 5, 2014
Mint Gallery Introduces Its Annual Invitational with “Live Amateurs”
Mint Gallery recently opened its first annual juried exhibition. We spoke to Atlanta painter...
- Posted January 28, 2014
New Book Offers Insight Into How 40 Artists Make It Work
The new book “Living and Sustaining a Creative Life: Essays by 40 Working Artists”...
- by Adrienne Outlaw - Posted December 13, 2013
Reflections on the Creative Process with Margot Ecke
This spring, Margot Ecke opened the doors to Smokey Road Press, a print shop...
- by Ivy Williams - Posted November 20, 2013
The Evolution of Kiki Blood
Kiki Blood is best known for her bold, sometimes sensational performance art. She is...
- Posted November 14, 2013