- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
More INTERVIEWS News
“Film Love” Series on Warhol, the Velvet Underground, and Jan Nêmec
The opportunity to see experimental, silent, and independent work on film is a rarity...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted February 14, 2014
A Brief-and-to-the-Point Conversation with Sam Messer on His Collaboration with Jonathan Safran Foer
Sam Messer, artist and associate dean of the Yale University School of Art often...
- by Katie Geha - Posted February 13, 2014
Paul Rand’s Influence and the Current State of Design: Wade Thompson of Son & Sons Weighs In
Wade Thompson, founder and creative director of the global brand design firm, Son & Sons finds...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted February 5, 2014
Mint Gallery Introduces Its Annual Invitational with “Live Amateurs”
Mint Gallery recently opened its first annual juried exhibition. We spoke to Atlanta painter...
- Posted January 28, 2014
New Book Offers Insight Into How 40 Artists Make It Work
The new book “Living and Sustaining a Creative Life: Essays by 40 Working Artists”...
- by Adrienne Outlaw - Posted December 13, 2013
Reflections on the Creative Process with Margot Ecke
This spring, Margot Ecke opened the doors to Smokey Road Press, a print shop...
- by Ivy Williams - Posted November 20, 2013
The Evolution of Kiki Blood
Kiki Blood is best known for her bold, sometimes sensational performance art....
- Posted November 14, 2013
Miniature Monumental: An Interview With Kendall Buster
Kendall Buster is a sculptor whose work bears influences from her studies in microbiology...
- by Katie Geha - Posted November 7, 2013