- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
- $250M RenewATL Bond Could Boost Public Art
- War Is Not Pretty: Dane Carder at Nashville’s Parthenon
- Burning Questions: How To Photograph Your Work
- Studio Visit: Nancy Floyd in Atlanta
More INTERVIEWS News
Regina Rex’s Group Think: Brooklyn Collective at UGA’s Gallery 307
Regina Rex is an exhibition space run by 12 artists in the Bushwick neighborhood...
- by Linnea West - Posted February 18, 2014
“Film Love” Series on Warhol, the Velvet Underground, and Jan Nêmec
The opportunity to see experimental, silent, and independent work on film is a rarity...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted February 14, 2014
A Brief-and-to-the-Point Conversation with Sam Messer on His Collaboration with Jonathan Safran Foer
Sam Messer, artist and associate dean of the Yale University School of Art often...
- by Katie Geha - Posted February 13, 2014
Paul Rand’s Influence and the Current State of Design: Wade Thompson of Son & Sons Weighs In
Wade Thompson, founder and creative director of the global brand design firm, Son & Sons finds...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted February 5, 2014
Mint Gallery Introduces Its Annual Invitational with “Live Amateurs”
Mint Gallery recently opened its first annual juried exhibition. We spoke to Atlanta painter...
- Posted January 28, 2014
New Book Offers Insight Into How 40 Artists Make It Work
The new book “Living and Sustaining a Creative Life: Essays by 40 Working Artists”...
- by Adrienne Outlaw - Posted December 13, 2013
Reflections on the Creative Process with Margot Ecke
This spring, Margot Ecke opened the doors to Smokey Road Press, a print shop...
- by Ivy Williams - Posted November 20, 2013