- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
More INTERVIEWS News
Preview and Interview: David Courtright on The Creatives Project’s Fund-raiser at the Goat Farm Arts Center
The Creatives Project’s annual exhibition and fundraiser, Momentum: Exit to the Future, is taking...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted October 18, 2013
Collecting: A Conversation About Keeping Health in All Parts of the Arts Ecology
Jen Waters and Jesse Dunn have recently begun collecting art. Artists often face the...
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted October 8, 2013
Power Power Come Give Me Some: Studio Visit with Steven L. Anderson
There are a lot of who believe this kind of thinking and practicing...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted September 16, 2013
In Conversation: Talking Cultural Records with Vesna Pavlović
"You have to recognize that an image can be representative of everything that was...
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted September 11, 2013
Two Contemporary Galleries Make a Move: Get This! Gallery’s New Location and SALTWORKS’s Temporary Home
The last year has been turbulent for Atlanta galleries. With multiple closings, including stalwarts...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted August 2, 2013
Talking Heads: Interview with Alison Feldish & Derek Frech, Creators of whoworeitbetter.info
"And there’s a certain money shot that everyone goes to especially if they’re making...
- by Nicole Wilson - Posted July 19, 2013
Interview with Jessyca Holland and Joe Winter: C4 Atlanta, Eyedrum, and the M.Rich Building
Karley Sullivan sits down with C4 Atlanta to discuss arts professionalism, funding, and sustainability...
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted July 17, 2013
Studio Visit: Radcliffe Bailey’s Personal Investigation
Bailey talks to Lilly Lampe in his home studio about artistic and regional labels,...
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted July 16, 2013
Talking Heads: Joelle Dietrick and Judy Rushin, June 2013
Dietrick and Rushin talk from Tallahassee about their upcoming collaboration and the nature of...
- by Joelle Dietrick and Judy Rushin - Posted June 28, 2013
At Home in Abstraction: Interview with Rashid Johnson
"—the physical relationship that I have with the objects that I’m producing right now,...
- by Dan Weiskopf - Posted June 20, 2013