- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
More INTERVIEWS News
Two Contemporary Galleries Make a Move: Get This! Gallery’s New Location and SALTWORKS’s Temporary Home
The last year has been turbulent for Atlanta galleries. With multiple closings, including stalwarts...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted August 2, 2013
Talking Heads: Interview with Alison Feldish & Derek Frech, Creators of whoworeitbetter.info
"And there’s a certain money shot that everyone goes to especially if they’re making...
- by Nicole Wilson - Posted July 19, 2013
Interview with Jessyca Holland and Joe Winter: C4 Atlanta, Eyedrum, and the M.Rich Building
Karley Sullivan sits down with C4 Atlanta to discuss arts professionalism, funding, and sustainability...
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted July 17, 2013
Studio Visit: Radcliffe Bailey’s Personal Investigation
Bailey talks to Lilly Lampe in his home studio about artistic and regional labels,...
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted July 16, 2013
Talking Heads: Joelle Dietrick and Judy Rushin, June 2013
Dietrick and Rushin talk from Tallahassee about their upcoming collaboration and the nature of...
- by Joelle Dietrick and Judy Rushin - Posted June 28, 2013
At Home in Abstraction: Interview with Rashid Johnson
"—the physical relationship that I have with the objects that I’m producing right now,...
- by Dan Weiskopf - Posted June 20, 2013
Another One Bites the Dust: I.M.Pei’s Early Work Emerges From Its Own Rubble
Find the interview reproduced in Modern Atlanta's 2013 publication, pages 139-140.
- by Karen Tauches - Posted June 7, 2013
Treehouses For Adults, the I-Ching, and Serious Environmentalism: A Visit to Peter Bahouth’s Private Wooded Paradise
"Driving down the street, in the deep woods of residential Buckhead, Peter Bahouth’s mailbox...
- by Karen Tauches - Posted June 4, 2013
Electrocuting an Elephant and other Wild Animal Stories: Interview With New Orleans Artist Lee Deigaard
This month we cover New Orleans for our 500 Mile Radius programming!
- by Karen Tauches - Posted May 22, 2013
On Painting and Rome: Interview with Jackie Saccoccio
Ridley Howard speaks with Jackie Saccoccio about her process, recent shifts, influences, and working...
- by Ridley Howard - Posted May 3, 2013
Interview with Lyle Ashton Harris: Exploring Both Ghanaian Tradition and Modernity in Accra My Love
Lyle Ashton Harris's exhibition, Accra My Love, at the Zuckerman Museum of Art at...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted April 24, 2013
In Conversation at the Fine Arts Work Center: Mike Calway-Fagen with Janelle Iglesias and Heather Hart
Three artists, all currently in Provincetown, MA, discuss the equilibrium of objecthood, thingness, and...
- by Mike Calway-Fagen - Posted April 24, 2013