- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
- Permanent Residents: James Turrell in Nashville
The last few years have marked a time of great change and transition for the Callanwolde...
On February 17, Tucson-based artist Gary Setzer embarked on a two-month performance tour featuring his layered work The Black...
Regina Rex is an exhibition space run by 12 artists in the Bushwick neighborhood in Brooklyn....
More INTERVIEWS News
“Film Love” Series on Warhol, the Velvet Underground, and Jan Nêmec
The opportunity to see experimental, silent, and independent work on film is a rarity...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted February 14, 2014
A Brief-and-to-the-Point Conversation with Sam Messer on His Collaboration with Jonathan Safran Foer
Sam Messer, artist and associate dean of the Yale University School of Art often...
- by Katie Geha - Posted February 13, 2014
Paul Rand’s Influence and the Current State of Design: Wade Thompson of Son & Sons Weighs In
Wade Thompson, founder and creative director of the global brand design firm, Son & Sons finds...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted February 5, 2014
Mint Gallery Introduces Its Annual Invitational with “Live Amateurs”
Mint Gallery recently opened its first annual juried exhibition. We spoke to Atlanta painter...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted January 28, 2014
New Book Offers Insight Into How 40 Artists Make It Work
The new book “Living and Sustaining a Creative Life: Essays by 40 Working Artists”...
- by Adrienne Outlaw - Posted December 13, 2013
Reflections on the Creative Process with Margot Ecke
This spring, Margot Ecke opened the doors to Smokey Road Press, a print shop...
- by Ivy Williams - Posted November 20, 2013
Miniature Monumental: An Interview With Kendall Buster
Kendall Buster is a sculptor whose work bears influences from her studies in microbiology...
- by Katie Geha - Posted November 7, 2013
Helen Hale Talks With Deidra Tyree Smith About Sanity Ceremonies
Helen Hale is a dancer and choreographer who recently received an Idea Capital grant...
- by Deidra Tyree Smith - Posted November 6, 2013
The Machine and the Ghost: John J. O’Connor Talks With Ridley Howard
John J. O’Connor was born in Westfield, Massachusetts, and received his MFA from Pratt...
- by Ridley Howard - Posted November 1, 2013