- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
- Q&A with South African Artist Sam Nhlengethwa
- 2014-15 Working Artist Fellows Announced at MOCA GA
- Merging Observation and Perception, Katie Ridley and Jason Murphy at Beep Beep
South African artist Sam Nhlengethwa (b. 1955) had his first U.S. museum show, “Life, Jazz and...
Based in Virginia, Jeannette Walls is the author of the memoir The Glass Castle, a New...
Yanira Castro, Brooklyn-based choreographer and winner of a Bessie Award, and artist Joelle Dietrick discuss the...
More INTERVIEWS News
Q&A With Callanwolde’s Christina Bray
The last few years have marked a time of great change and transition for...
- Posted March 18, 2014
Regina Rex’s Group Think: Brooklyn Collective at UGA’s Gallery 307
Regina Rex is an exhibition space run by 12 artists in the Bushwick neighborhood...
- by Linnea West - Posted February 18, 2014
“Film Love” Series on Warhol, the Velvet Underground, and Jan Nêmec
The opportunity to see experimental, silent, and independent work on film is a rarity...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted February 14, 2014
A Brief-and-to-the-Point Conversation with Sam Messer on His Collaboration with Jonathan Safran Foer
Sam Messer, artist and associate dean of the Yale University School of Art often...
- by Katie Geha - Posted February 13, 2014