- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
On February 17, Tucson-based artist Gary Setzer embarked on a two-month performance tour featuring his layered work The Black...
Regina Rex is an exhibition space run by 12 artists in the Bushwick neighborhood in Brooklyn....
After being holed up for three days in an iced-over Atlanta, we were thrilled to meet...
More INTERVIEWS News
“Film Love” Series on Warhol, the Velvet Underground, and Jan Nêmec
The opportunity to see experimental, silent, and independent work on film is a rarity...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted February 14, 2014
A Brief-and-to-the-Point Conversation with Sam Messer on His Collaboration with Jonathan Safran Foer
Sam Messer, artist and associate dean of the Yale University School of Art often...
- by Katie Geha - Posted February 13, 2014
Paul Rand’s Influence and the Current State of Design: Wade Thompson of Son & Sons Weighs In
Wade Thompson, founder and creative director of the global brand design firm, Son & Sons finds...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted February 5, 2014
Mint Gallery Introduces Its Annual Invitational with “Live Amateurs”
Mint Gallery recently opened its first annual juried exhibition. We spoke to Atlanta painter...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted January 28, 2014
New Book Offers Insight Into How 40 Artists Make It Work
The new book “Living and Sustaining a Creative Life: Essays by 40 Working Artists”...
- by Adrienne Outlaw - Posted December 13, 2013
Reflections on the Creative Process with Margot Ecke
This spring, Margot Ecke opened the doors to Smokey Road Press, a print shop...
- by Ivy Williams - Posted November 20, 2013
Miniature Monumental: An Interview With Kendall Buster
Kendall Buster is a sculptor whose work bears influences from her studies in microbiology...
- by Katie Geha - Posted November 7, 2013
Helen Hale Talks With Deidra Tyree Smith About Sanity Ceremonies
Helen Hale is a dancer and choreographer who recently received an Idea Capital grant...
- by Deidra Tyree Smith - Posted November 6, 2013
The Machine and the Ghost: John J. O’Connor Talks With Ridley Howard
John J. O’Connor was born in Westfield, Massachusetts, and received his MFA from Pratt...
- by Ridley Howard - Posted November 1, 2013
Dani Planer Talks With Karley Sullivan About Picturing Empathy
Dani Planer is a young photographer working with the Juvenile Justice Information Exchange’s Youth...
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted October 25, 2013