- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
- Q&A with South African Artist Sam Nhlengethwa
- 2014-15 Working Artist Fellows Announced at MOCA GA
Blake Beckham, choreographer and co-artistic director of the Lucky Penny, will premiere her latest evening-length...
South African artist Sam Nhlengethwa (b. 1955) had his first U.S. museum show, “Life, Jazz and...
On Monday, April 21 at 7pm, Ethiopian-born New York artist Julie Mehretu will speak at...
More Preview News
Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
Anyone who has a vice knows how expensive it can become, due in part...
- by Jennifer Jefferson - Posted March 7, 2014
Can Good Design Change the World? — New Film Suggests, Maybe, For Some
Can good design change the world? Well, the process of creative problem-solving that goes...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Atlanta Jewish Film Festival Offers a Diverse Mix of Cinematic Fare
NOTICE: Due to weather and road conditions, the opening events have been postponed; please...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted January 29, 2014