- Micah and Whitney Stansell Win $100K Herradura Tequila Prize
- Thomas Hart Benton’s Fertile Lessons
- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
An inventive, first-time collaboration between three artists, happening this weekend, will serve as a kind of...
Upon first glance at Laura Relyea’s debut chapbook, All Glitter, Everything, you might think that she...
This weekend, the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center celebrates its 40th anniversary as one of the city’s foremost...
More Preview News
Preview and Interview: David Courtright on The Creatives Project’s Fund-raiser at the Goat Farm Arts Center
The Creatives Project’s annual exhibition and fundraiser, Momentum: Exit to the Future, is taking...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted October 18, 2013
BURNAWAY Sunday Supper, The Archive, THIS Sunday June 9th!
We have a few tickets remaining to our second Sunday Supper on The Archive...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted June 5, 2013
Preview: John Q Presents The Campaign For Atlanta, at Historic Cyclorama
This Friday and Saturday only! Tickets available at the door.
- by Rachel Reese - Posted May 15, 2013
Preview: Film Love Presents Mr. Coperthwaite at Atlanta Contemporary Art Center, This Friday
Friday at 8pm—don't miss the screening of Mr. Coperthwaite by Anna Grimshaw at the...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted March 27, 2013
Preview: The Atlanta Ballet Prepares For New Choreographic Voices, This Weekend Only
Dancers take on three new works in a challenging season.
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted March 20, 2013
Preview: WonderRoot’s Loose Change Literary Magazine, Issue Release Party Friday
Celebrate the re-launch of WonderRoot's Literary Magazine, this Friday!
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted March 13, 2013
The High Prepares For Frida & Diego: Kahlo and Rivera Arrive in the Age of Ginormous
Big names, big art, big museum, big crowds. Exit, as they say, through the...
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted February 13, 2013
Preview: The Woodmans, Documentary Screening with Sō Percussion, Thursday at KSU
This Thursday 2/14 only! Screening of C. Scott Willis's The Woodmans with live percussion...
- by Henry Detweiler - Posted February 13, 2013
ART PAPERS 14th Annual Art Auction + Party, This Friday and Saturday!
This weekend only—attend the ART PAPERS 2013 auction and support national contemporary arts criticism...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted February 7, 2013
Dashboard Co-op Turns Three, Transforms Atlanta into a Boom City
Dashboard Co-op reflects on their beginnings as they bustle about the downtown space for...
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted January 29, 2013
Glenn Ligon Speaks on Visual and Textual Practice at the Woodruff
The High Museum hosts conceptual artist Glenn Ligon this Thursday night, January 10, at...
- by Osayi Endolyn - Posted January 10, 2013
Scholar Meredith Kooi Talks Zombies at BURNAWAY’s Sunday Supper
High-brow history meets low-brow science fiction in Oakland Cemetery this weekend.
- by Hira Mahmood - Posted November 13, 2012
Author George Singleton Returns to Atlanta Wednesday
The Georgia Center for the Book hosts Singleton as he reads from his hilarious...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted November 12, 2012