- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
Blake Beckham, choreographer and co-artistic director of the Lucky Penny, will premiere her latest evening-length...
South African artist Sam Nhlengethwa (b. 1955) had his first U.S. museum show, “Life, Jazz and...
On Monday, April 21 at 7pm, Ethiopian-born New York artist Julie Mehretu will speak at...
More Preview News
Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
Anyone who has a vice knows how expensive it can become, due in part...
- by Jennifer Jefferson - Posted March 7, 2014
Can Good Design Change the World? — New Film Suggests, Maybe, For Some
Can good design change the world? Well, the process of creative problem-solving that goes...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Atlanta Jewish Film Festival Offers a Diverse Mix of Cinematic Fare
NOTICE: Due to weather and road conditions, the opening events have been postponed; please...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted January 29, 2014
Laura Relyea Talks About a Chapbook of Her Own—and Glitter
Upon first glance at Laura Relyea’s debut chapbook, All Glitter, Everything, you might think...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted October 23, 2013
ACAC Celebrates 40 Years With A New Renovation And The Return Of Art Party
This weekend, the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center celebrates its 40th anniversary as one of the...
- by Osayi Endolyn - Posted October 18, 2013