- Art Crush Is Sold Out, But You Can Still Be A Winner!
- Caomin Xie Maps the Cosmos, in Savannah
- IN PRINT—Relocation: Wassan Al-Khudhairi
- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
Blake Beckham, choreographer and co-artistic director of the Lucky Penny, will premiere her latest evening-length...
South African artist Sam Nhlengethwa (b. 1955) had his first U.S. museum show, “Life, Jazz and...
On Monday, April 21 at 7pm, Ethiopian-born New York artist Julie Mehretu will speak at...
More Preview News
Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
Anyone who has a vice knows how expensive it can become, due in part...
- by Jennifer Jefferson - Posted March 7, 2014
Can Good Design Change the World? — New Film Suggests, Maybe, For Some
Can good design change the world? Well, the process of creative problem-solving that goes...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Atlanta Jewish Film Festival Offers a Diverse Mix of Cinematic Fare
NOTICE: Due to weather and road conditions, the opening events have been postponed; please...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted January 29, 2014
Laura Relyea Talks About a Chapbook of Her Own—and Glitter
Upon first glance at Laura Relyea’s debut chapbook, All Glitter, Everything, you might think...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted October 23, 2013
ACAC Celebrates 40 Years With A New Renovation And The Return Of Art Party
This weekend, the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center celebrates its 40th anniversary as one of the...
- by Osayi Endolyn - Posted October 18, 2013