- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
Anyone who has a vice knows how expensive it can become, due in part to a...
Can good design change the world? Well, the process of creative problem-solving that goes into good...
NOTICE: Due to weather and road conditions, the opening events have been postponed; please check ajff.org...
More Preview News
Laura Relyea Talks About a Chapbook of Her Own—and Glitter
Upon first glance at Laura Relyea’s debut chapbook, All Glitter, Everything, you might think...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted October 23, 2013
ACAC Celebrates 40 Years With A New Renovation And The Return Of Art Party
This weekend, the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center celebrates its 40th anniversary as one of the...
- by Osayi Endolyn - Posted October 18, 2013
Preview and Interview: David Courtright on The Creatives Project’s Fund-raiser at the Goat Farm Arts Center
The Creatives Project’s annual exhibition and fundraiser, Momentum: Exit to the Future, is taking...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted October 18, 2013
BURNAWAY Sunday Supper, The Archive, THIS Sunday June 9th!
We have a few tickets remaining to our second Sunday Supper on The Archive...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted June 5, 2013
Preview: John Q Presents The Campaign For Atlanta, at Historic Cyclorama
This Friday and Saturday only! Tickets available at the door.
- by Rachel Reese - Posted May 15, 2013
Preview: Film Love Presents Mr. Coperthwaite at Atlanta Contemporary Art Center, This Friday
Friday at 8pm—don't miss the screening of Mr. Coperthwaite by Anna Grimshaw at the...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted March 27, 2013
Preview: The Atlanta Ballet Prepares For New Choreographic Voices, This Weekend Only
Dancers take on three new works in a challenging season.
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted March 20, 2013
Preview: WonderRoot’s Loose Change Literary Magazine, Issue Release Party Friday
Celebrate the re-launch of WonderRoot's Literary Magazine, this Friday!
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted March 13, 2013
The High Prepares For Frida & Diego: Kahlo and Rivera Arrive in the Age of Ginormous
Big names, big art, big museum, big crowds. Exit, as they say, through the...
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted February 13, 2013
Preview: The Woodmans, Documentary Screening with Sō Percussion, Thursday at KSU
This Thursday 2/14 only! Screening of C. Scott Willis's The Woodmans with live percussion...
- by Henry Detweiler - Posted February 13, 2013
ART PAPERS 14th Annual Art Auction + Party, This Friday and Saturday!
This weekend only—attend the ART PAPERS 2013 auction and support national contemporary arts criticism...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted February 7, 2013
Dashboard Co-op Turns Three, Transforms Atlanta into a Boom City
Dashboard Co-op reflects on their beginnings as they bustle about the downtown space for...
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted January 29, 2013