- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
On Monday, April 21 at 7pm, Ethiopian-born New York artist Julie Mehretu will speak at...
Fresh out of Iceland, Metalhead, tells the story Hera Karlsdottir, a young girl in rural Iceland...
After a great opening weekend of films and parties, the Atlanta Film Festival has a week...
More Preview News
Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
Anyone who has a vice knows how expensive it can become, due in part...
- by Jennifer Jefferson - Posted March 7, 2014
Can Good Design Change the World? — New Film Suggests, Maybe, For Some
Can good design change the world? Well, the process of creative problem-solving that goes...
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted February 10, 2014
Atlanta Jewish Film Festival Offers a Diverse Mix of Cinematic Fare
NOTICE: Due to weather and road conditions, the opening events have been postponed; please...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted January 29, 2014
Laura Relyea Talks About a Chapbook of Her Own—and Glitter
Upon first glance at Laura Relyea’s debut chapbook, All Glitter, Everything, you might think...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted October 23, 2013
ACAC Celebrates 40 Years With A New Renovation And The Return Of Art Party
This weekend, the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center celebrates its 40th anniversary as one of the...
- by Osayi Endolyn - Posted October 18, 2013
Preview and Interview: David Courtright on The Creatives Project’s Fund-raiser at the Goat Farm Arts Center
The Creatives Project’s annual exhibition and fundraiser, Momentum: Exit to the Future, is taking...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted October 18, 2013
BURNAWAY Sunday Supper, The Archive, THIS Sunday June 9th!
We have a few tickets remaining to our second Sunday Supper on The Archive...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted June 5, 2013
Preview: John Q Presents The Campaign For Atlanta, at Historic Cyclorama
This Friday and Saturday only! Tickets available at the door.
- by Rachel Reese - Posted May 15, 2013
Preview: Film Love Presents Mr. Coperthwaite at Atlanta Contemporary Art Center, This Friday
Friday at 8pm—don't miss the screening of Mr. Coperthwaite by Anna Grimshaw at the...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted March 27, 2013
Preview: The Atlanta Ballet Prepares For New Choreographic Voices, This Weekend Only
Dancers take on three new works in a challenging season.
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted March 20, 2013
Preview: WonderRoot’s Loose Change Literary Magazine, Issue Release Party Friday
Celebrate the re-launch of WonderRoot's Literary Magazine, this Friday!
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted March 13, 2013
The High Prepares For Frida & Diego: Kahlo and Rivera Arrive in the Age of Ginormous
Big names, big art, big museum, big crowds. Exit, as they say, through the...
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted February 13, 2013