- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
- New Director for Tulane’s Newcomb Art Gallery
- The Power of Two in “The Shape of a Pocket” at Sandler Hudson
Blake Beckham, choreographer and co-artistic director of the Lucky Penny, will premiere her latest evening-length...
South African artist Sam Nhlengethwa (b. 1955) had his first U.S. museum show, “Life, Jazz and...
On Monday, April 21 at 7pm, Ethiopian-born New York artist Julie Mehretu will speak at...
More Preview News
Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
Anyone who has a vice knows how expensive it can become, due in part...
- by Jennifer Jefferson - Posted March 7, 2014
Can Good Design Change the World? — New Film Suggests, Maybe, For Some
Can good design change the world? Well, the process of creative problem-solving that goes...
- Posted February 10, 2014
Atlanta Jewish Film Festival Offers a Diverse Mix of Cinematic Fare
NOTICE: Due to weather and road conditions, the opening events have been postponed; please...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted January 29, 2014