- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
Paul McLean’s solo exhibition “Code Duello, Old Hick, & A Big Bang” brings the Brooklyn-based artist...
Eleven years ago, Sean Miller held an opening reception for the John Erickson Museum of Art’s...
Molly Rose Freeman composes intricately patterned murals that vibrate with energy, which is very in line...
More featured News
Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
Blake Beckham, choreographer and co-artistic director of the Lucky Penny, will premiere her...
- by Meredith Kooi - Posted July 21, 2014
Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
Atlanta’s video game fans are expected to drop their controllers on Friday, July 18,...
- by Ryan Scallan - Posted July 17, 2014
Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
“Inhabited” is usually a reassuring word. The works in “Bernd Oppl: Inhabited Interiors” at...
- by Linnea West - Posted July 17, 2014
Merging Observation and Perception, Katie Ridley and Jason Murphy at Beep Beep
When I saw the show New Drawings, Prints, and Books, featuring works by Jason...
- by Yves Jeffcoat - Posted July 15, 2014