- Review: Stephen Collier at Good Children in New Orleans
- Mike Brodie’s Photos Capture People, Places and Time on the Move
- GYRE Exhibition and Symposium Address Ocean Plastic Pollution
- The High Hires Curator of Folk & Self-Taught Art
- Traces of the Past: The Cascade Heights Comeback
- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
At first, Stephen Collier’s show, “The Pigeons in This Town Taste Like Shit,” looks like the...
Mike Brodie was given a Polaroid camera in 2004, and shortly after left Pensacola, Florida, at...
Fifty years ago, Mayor Ivan Allen almost spoiled Atlanta’s self-described reputation as the city ‘Too Busy...
More featured News
Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
Stacy Lynn Waddell’s artwork was hiding in plain sight when I visited with her...
- by Shana Dumont Garr - Posted January 27, 2015
Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
Now entering its 15th year, the Atlanta Jewish Film Festival (AJFF) is gearing up...
- by Jeff Stafford - Posted January 24, 2015
Erin Colleen Johnson’s Videos Mesmerize in Tuscaloosa
At first, Erin Colleen Johnson’s show “Seek You” seems like it could be titled...
- by Brett Levine - Posted January 22, 2015
The Universe According to Camille Henrot, at Prospect.3
I’m a sucker for a good video. I’ve always loved both art and music,...
- by Rebecca Lee Reynolds - Posted January 14, 2015