- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
I had a chance to meet up with my friend and former roommate S. Patricia Patterson...
The Florida Prize in Contemporary Art is a new $20,000 award with an accompanying exhibition at...
Atlanta-based artist Jessica Caldas took her first foray into curating with the show “Sense of Self” at the...
More featured News
“Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
Pastiche Lumumba, an Atlanta-based artist, curator, and cofounder, in 2013, of the LOW Museum....
- by Meredith Kooi - Posted August 22, 2014
“Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
The group exhibition “Second Life,”explores the use of animal imagery in contemporary art. On...
- by Joshua Hamilton - Posted August 21, 2014
Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
Physical remnants of segregation are rarely discernible today. Separated water fountains have been removed,...
- by Anabella Jean-Laurent - Posted August 20, 2014
Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
Viewers who already know Carrie Moyer’s body of work will find the exhibition “Carrie...
- by Yves Jeffcoat - Posted August 19, 2014