- Souls Grown Deep Gives Works to the Metropolitan in NYC
- E.K. Huckaby’s Magical South at MOCA GA
- WonderRoot Podcast: P. Seth Thompson
- IN PRINT: Chad Alligood’s Favorite Things
- Studio Visit: Carrie Alter in Chapel Hill
- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
On this Thanksgiving Day, before you sink into a food coma and football, we’d like to thank...
E.K. Huckaby‘s “Anhydjinnic Molassicism” at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Georgia through November 29, is...
Click here to order BURNAWAY #2: EXCHANGE! We asked Chad Alligood, assistant curator of special projects...
More featured News
It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
At first, everyone was taken aback. A woman dressed in a suit was standing...
- by Rebecca Lee Reynolds - Posted November 24, 2014
Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
This essay is presented in partnership with Temporary Art Review, a platform for contemporary art criticism...
- by Michael Marks - Posted November 21, 2014
Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
The Moss Arts Center at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University just celebrated its...
- by Caetlynn Booth - Posted November 20, 2014
“Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
“Inspiring Beauty: 50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair,” on view at the Museum of...
- by Jennifer Jefferson - Posted November 18, 2014
Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
APPLICATIONS DUE NOVEMBER 21 at 5PM! “International Art English—jargoned, easily mimicked, unintelligible, meaningless purple art-prose—is...
- by burnadmin - Posted November 17, 2014