- Art & Beer: A Perfect Pairing
- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
Over the past three decades, the craft brewing revolution has created a massive, multi-industrial renaissance that...
Atlanta artist Megan Mosholder and Brooklyn-based Jason Peters make large-scale, site-specific installations. Peters earned a BFA...
The London-based Hipgnosis design firm may have been rock music’s greatest, and a new book pulls...
More featured News
“Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
The title of an exhibition at the Cornell Fine Arts Museum, “Fractured Narratives: A...
- by Danny Olda - Posted December 16, 2014
The Waiting Game: Greg Pond at Seed Space in Nashville
Greg Pond’s mixed-media installation “The Place You Will Wait for the Rest or Your...
- by Joe Nolan - Posted December 10, 2014
In 200 Words: Adam Ferriss—The Nausea of Experience
Adam Ferriss’s Quantum Harmonic Oscillator project is nauseating. This is a compliment, because it...
- by Brett Levine - Posted December 9, 2014
Traces of the Past: Street Art Recalls History of the Atlanta Daily World
Over the summer, on a building at 145 Auburn Avenue, you might have noticed three figures...
- by Annabella Jean-Laurent - Posted December 8, 2014