- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
Traces of the Past
Atlanta is awash in greenspace initiatives. From projects like the BeltLine and the Buckhead Collection, which...
It seems like Grady Memorial Hospital is always in the news. Among the largest public health systems in the Southeast,...
The impact of schools on social geography and the built environment .
More Traces of the Past News
Traces of the Past: What Once Was Old is New Again—Streetcars in Atlanta
"The latest big thing downtown is the Atlanta Streetcar—except it’s really nothing new at...
- by Amber Rhea - Posted July 31, 2013