- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
- Seriously Funny: “Pratfall Tramps” at ACAC
- Charlie Lucas Is In Transition at MINT
Actor and visual artist Masud Olufani chats with WonderRoot‘s Floyd Hall about how he processes history...
In this WonderRoot artist feature, P. Seth Thompson talks with Floyd Hall about the role the media...
In this WonderRoot Artist Feature, presented in conjunction with the Spelman College Museum of Fine Art,...
More WonderRoot Podcasts News
WonderRoot Podcast: Renée Stout, the Conjure Woman
Artist Renée Stout chats with Floyd Hall in this WonderRoot podcast, produced in conjunction with the Spelman College...
- by Floyd Hall - Posted February 21, 2014
WonderRoot Podcast: Fahamu Pecou—The Doctor of Hip-Hop
In this podcast, artist Fahamu Pecou chats with Floyd Hall, WonderRoot’s interactive media manager, about working...
- by Floyd Hall - Posted January 21, 2014
WonderRoot Podcast: Listening to Sound Artist Jane Garver
In this podcast, sound artist Jane Garver talks with Floyd Hall, WonderRoot’s interactive media...
- by Floyd Hall - Posted December 20, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: A Great Day in Atlanta – Past and Present
Floyd Hall chats with photographer John Crooms and Curator Kemi Bennings about A Great...
- by Floyd Hall - Posted October 11, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Durf Humpries, The Backstory of an Art Diplomat
Durf Humpries wasn’t planning to go to China, but as he explains to WonderRoot’s...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted September 13, 2013
WonderRoot Podcast: Ashley Anderson, Art Monger Extraordinaire
WonderRoot’s Floyd Hall speaks with multidisciplinary artist Ashley Anderson about the range of his...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted August 30, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Ernest Hood’s Improvised Journey
Ernest Hood chats with Floyd Hall about how he approaches his “improvised paintings.” He...
- Posted August 16, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Michi Meko is “Gone Fishing”
Michi Meko talks about his feelings for the rural and urban South and why...
- Posted August 2, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Nick Madden with Creative Director Stephanie Dowda
Floyd Hall talks with artist Nick Madden and WonderRoot’s Creative Director Stephanie Dowda about...
- Posted July 19, 2013