- The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
In this WonderRoot Artist Feature, presented in conjunction with the Spelman College Museum of Fine Art,...
Artist Renée Stout chats with Floyd Hall in this WonderRoot podcast, produced in conjunction with the Spelman College Museum of...
In this podcast, artist Fahamu Pecou chats with Floyd Hall, WonderRoot’s interactive media manager, about working toward his...
More WonderRoot Podcasts News
WonderRoot Podcast: Listening to Sound Artist Jane Garver
In this podcast, sound artist Jane Garver talks with Floyd Hall, WonderRoot’s interactive media...
- by Floyd Hall - Posted December 20, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: A Great Day in Atlanta – Past and Present
Floyd Hall chats with photographer John Crooms and Curator Kemi Bennings about A Great...
- by Floyd Hall - Posted October 11, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Durf Humpries, The Backstory of an Art Diplomat
Durf Humpries wasn’t planning to go to China, but as he explains to WonderRoot’s...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted September 13, 2013
WonderRoot Podcast: Ashley Anderson, Art Monger Extraordinaire
WonderRoot’s Floyd Hall speaks with multidisciplinary artist Ashley Anderson about the range of his...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted August 30, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Ernest Hood’s Improvised Journey
Ernest Hood chats with Floyd Hall about how he approaches his “improvised paintings.” He...
- Posted August 16, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Michi Meko is “Gone Fishing”
Michi Meko talks about his feelings for the rural and urban South and why...
- Posted August 2, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Nick Madden with Creative Director Stephanie Dowda
Floyd Hall talks with artist Nick Madden and WonderRoot’s Creative Director Stephanie Dowda about...
- Posted July 19, 2013