- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
RADIO & PODCASTS
Floyd Hall chats with NEXT Atlanta cofounder and executive director Faith Carmichael about the organization’s mission...
Out There Atlanta has switched its focus to Atlanta and other Southern transplants living in the...
More RADIO & PODCASTS News
WonderRoot Podcast: Fahamu Pecou—The Doctor of Hip-Hop
In this podcast, artist Fahamu Pecou chats with Floyd Hall, WonderRoot’s interactive media manager, about working...
- by Floyd Hall - Posted January 21, 2014
Loveseat: Joey Orr with Judy Barber
Loveseat, a monthly audio series for BURNAWAY Radio, features artists talking with their favorite people in...
- Posted January 13, 2014
WonderRoot Podcasts: A Great Day in Atlanta – Past and Present
Floyd Hall chats with photographer John Crooms and Curator Kemi Bennings about A Great...
- by Floyd Hall - Posted October 11, 2013
Out There Atlanta’s Summer Sound Series: Al Matthews
Out There Atlanta presents a continuation of Summer Sound Series, a collection of interviews...
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted October 2, 2013
ARTSpeak: Guido Maus of Beta Pictoris Gallery in Birmingham, AL
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear from Guido Maus about his gallery, beta...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted September 24, 2013
Out There Atlanta’s Summer Sound Series: Arkia Jahani
Arkia Jahani, who recently released The Science of Colors: Visionary Compositions for Contemplation Vol....
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted September 18, 2013
ARTSpeak: Helena Reckitt, Curator of Flux Night 2013
This week on ARTSpeak: Helena Reckitt, curator of this year's Flux Night, talks about...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted September 17, 2013
WonderRoot Podcasts: Durf Humpries, The Backstory of an Art Diplomat
Durf Humpries wasn’t planning to go to China, but as he explains to WonderRoot’s...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted September 13, 2013