- WonderRoot Podcast: P. Seth Thompson
- IN PRINT: Chad Alligood’s Favorite Things
- Studio Visit: Carrie Alter in Chapel Hill
- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
When I first experienced the work of Anish Kapoor, I was in Chicago visiting Millennium Park....
In debates over the design and architecture of today’s museum, the majority of attention has been...
When I first discovered James Turrell’s Blue Pesher sculpture on Cheekwood’s Sculpture Trail, I didn’t even...
More Permanent Residents News
Permanent Residents: Kerry James Marshall in Birmingham
Venture into the contemporary gallery at the Birmingham Museum of Art and you are...
- by Rebecca Dobrinski - Posted March 20, 2014
Permanent Residents: Noguchi and Hammons in Piedmont Park
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every...
- Posted July 31, 2013
Permanent Residents: Acconci Studio’s Flying Floors at the Philadelphia International Airport
Presented in partnership with Title Magazine, Philadelphia.
- by Mimi Cheng - Posted June 5, 2013
Permanent Residents: Emory University’s Anti-Gravity Monument
Seen through an outsider’s eyes or explored with a new set of intentions, the...
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted May 8, 2013
Permanent Residents: A Susan York and Bill Walton Moment
A day trip to the Columbus Museum of Art, just 90 miles SW of...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted April 10, 2013
Permanent Residents: Chactas Buries His Love in The Funeral of Atala
Girodet’s painting, part of The High’s permanent collection, tells a curious story.
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted March 13, 2013