- Art & Beer: A Perfect Pairing
- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
When I first experienced the work of Anish Kapoor, I was in Chicago visiting Millennium Park....
In debates over the design and architecture of today’s museum, the majority of attention has been...
When I first discovered James Turrell’s Blue Pesher sculpture on Cheekwood’s Sculpture Trail, I didn’t even...
More Permanent Residents News
Permanent Residents: Kerry James Marshall in Birmingham
Venture into the contemporary gallery at the Birmingham Museum of Art and you are...
- by Rebecca Dobrinski - Posted March 20, 2014
Permanent Residents: Noguchi and Hammons in Piedmont Park
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every...
- Posted July 31, 2013
Permanent Residents: Acconci Studio’s Flying Floors at the Philadelphia International Airport
Presented in partnership with Title Magazine, Philadelphia.
- by Mimi Cheng - Posted June 5, 2013
Permanent Residents: Emory University’s Anti-Gravity Monument
Seen through an outsider’s eyes or explored with a new set of intentions, the...
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted May 8, 2013
Permanent Residents: A Susan York and Bill Walton Moment
A day trip to the Columbus Museum of Art, just 90 miles SW of...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted April 10, 2013
Permanent Residents: Chactas Buries His Love in The Funeral of Atala
Girodet’s painting, part of The High’s permanent collection, tells a curious story.
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted March 13, 2013