- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
During the summer of 1970, my Francophile mother informed me with seething enthusiasm that Rodin was...
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we...
Presented in partnership with Title Magazine, Philadelphia.
More Permanent Residents News
Permanent Residents: Emory University’s Anti-Gravity Monument
Seen through an outsider’s eyes or explored with a new set of intentions, the...
- by Lilly Lampe - Posted May 8, 2013
Permanent Residents: A Susan York and Bill Walton Moment
A day trip to the Columbus Museum of Art, just 90 miles SW of...
- by Rachel Reese - Posted April 10, 2013
Permanent Residents: Chactas Buries His Love in The Funeral of Atala
Girodet’s painting, part of The High’s permanent collection, tells a curious story.
- by Andrew Alexander - Posted March 13, 2013