- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
From the Editor’s Desk
Eleven years ago, Sean Miller held an opening reception for the John Erickson Museum of Art’s...
Molly Rose Freeman composes intricately patterned murals that vibrate with energy, which is very in line...
In the mid-20th century, central Kentucky experienced a renaissance when a prominent milieu of artists, writers,...
More From the Editor’s Desk News
From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
Occasionally in the art world, you’ll hear some noise about conflicts of interest, despite the...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted July 18, 2014
From the Editor’s Desk: 50 Shades of Black, ANPQ, New American Paintings, and X-Tra Contemporary
50 Shades of Black: The Conversation “Hue-manity finds its birth from the oldest and...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted August 29, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Dust-to-Digital and Institute 193 Publications
How Low Can You Go? Anthology of the String Bass, by Dust-to-Digital Recordings...
- Posted July 30, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Sideways Atlanta & Hambidge’s Fables Exhibition Catalog
SUMMER READING: SIDEWAYS ATLANTA Sideways Atlanta, named “best tour guide for the city”...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 3, 2013