- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
From the Editor’s Desk
In Baltimore in 2011, I attended the opening for a young painter’s first solo show. As...
Unlike David Hockney’s vibrantly blue pools populated with tanned young flesh, Katherine Taylor‘s swimming pools...
BURNAWAY contributor Andrew Alexander, Atlanta’s favorite art critic, has been selected to participate in the Art Writing Workshop, a...
More From the Editor’s Desk News
From the Editor’s Desk: 50 Shades of Black, ANPQ, New American Paintings, and X-Tra Contemporary
50 Shades of Black: The Conversation “Hue-manity finds its birth from the oldest and...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted August 29, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Dust-to-Digital and Institute 193 Publications
How Low Can You Go? Anthology of the String Bass, by Dust-to-Digital Recordings...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 30, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Sideways Atlanta & Hambidge’s Fables Exhibition Catalog
SUMMER READING: SIDEWAYS ATLANTA Sideways Atlanta, named “best tour guide for the city”...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 3, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: A Guide to the Dirty South, The Mary Lomax Ballad Book, Sarah Butler’s Art Writing
Reviews on art books, monographs, and artist publications that come across our desks!
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted June 24, 2013