- Alex Katz Boosts the High’s Painting Collection
- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
From the Editor’s Desk
A sunny spot amid the sad disputes, delays, and closures plaguing Atlanta’s cultural scene can be...
High Museum director Michael Shapiro will step down from his post when his contract ends on...
Digitally inflected art is both the result and victim of contemporary culture’s acceleration and continual technological...
More From the Editor’s Desk News
From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
Occasionally in the art world, you’ll hear some noise about conflicts of interest, despite the...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted July 18, 2014
From the Editor’s Desk: 50 Shades of Black, ANPQ, New American Paintings, and X-Tra Contemporary
50 Shades of Black: The Conversation “Hue-manity finds its birth from the oldest and...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted August 29, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Dust-to-Digital and Institute 193 Publications
How Low Can You Go? Anthology of the String Bass, by Dust-to-Digital Recordings...
- Posted July 30, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Sideways Atlanta & Hambidge’s Fables Exhibition Catalog
SUMMER READING: SIDEWAYS ATLANTA Sideways Atlanta, named “best tour guide for the city”...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 3, 2013