- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
From the Editor’s Desk
Covering Atlanta and the Southeast, check out this week's To Do List for upcoming art events,...
September 2014 The Hudgens Prize Location: Atlanta, GA The Hudgens Prize visual arts competition is intended to...
Applications are about to open for the 2015 Hudgens Prize, Georgia’s heavy-duty biennial art award that...
More From the Editor’s Desk News
From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
Occasionally in the art world, you’ll hear some noise about conflicts of interest, despite the...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted July 18, 2014
From the Editor’s Desk: 50 Shades of Black, ANPQ, New American Paintings, and X-Tra Contemporary
50 Shades of Black: The Conversation “Hue-manity finds its birth from the oldest and...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted August 29, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Dust-to-Digital and Institute 193 Publications
How Low Can You Go? Anthology of the String Bass, by Dust-to-Digital Recordings...
- Posted July 30, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Sideways Atlanta & Hambidge’s Fables Exhibition Catalog
SUMMER READING: SIDEWAYS ATLANTA Sideways Atlanta, named “best tour guide for the city”...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 3, 2013