- High Museum Donors Give $4 Million for Photography
- Studio Visit: Craig Dongoski
- In 200 Words: Barbara Campbell Thomas at Schulman Project
- Julie Mehretu: The Contemporary Sublime
- BURNAWAY Receives NEA Grant!
- Artadia Awards to Atlanta Artists
- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
From the Editor’s Desk
The High Museum of Art has received gifts totaling almost $4 million in support of its...
Originally from Decatur, Illinois, Craig Dongoski has lived in Atlanta since 1999 and began...
Like an aerial view of a city or a Gee’s Bend quilt, the new paintings of...
More From the Editor’s Desk News
From the Editor’s Desk: 50 Shades of Black, ANPQ, New American Paintings, and X-Tra Contemporary
50 Shades of Black: The Conversation “Hue-manity finds its birth from the oldest and...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted August 29, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Dust-to-Digital and Institute 193 Publications
How Low Can You Go? Anthology of the String Bass, by Dust-to-Digital Recordings...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 30, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Sideways Atlanta & Hambidge’s Fables Exhibition Catalog
SUMMER READING: SIDEWAYS ATLANTA Sideways Atlanta, named “best tour guide for the city”...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 3, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: A Guide to the Dirty South, The Mary Lomax Ballad Book, Sarah Butler’s Art Writing
Reviews on art books, monographs, and artist publications that come across our desks!
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted June 24, 2013