- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
- Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
- New Curator for New Orleans CAC
- Countdown to Prospect.3 in New Orleans
- Two Nonprofit Galleries Publish for Posterity
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY AT DBF / Hez Stalcup & Sean Hilton
- “Get Real” Examines Contemporary Realist Painting, at MOCA Jacksonville
- Elevate Atlanta Prepare for Liftoff
Fit To Print
Kate Doubler reports her top highlights from the recent SCAD Artists's Book Symposium!
A visit to the reopened Paper Museum at Georgia Tech allows for an exploration into their...
More Fit To Print News
Fit To Print: An Uncanny Take on an American Classic
BURNAWAY is excited to introduce a new monthly column, Fit To Print, by Kate...
- by Kate Doubler - Posted April 3, 2013