- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
Fit To Print
On Not Becoming Loners and Fading Away: An Overview of the Philip Pavia and Natalie Edgar Archive of Abstract Expressionist Art
"At the heart of this MARBL collection is a sculptor named Philip Pavia. Pavia was doggedly...
Kate Doubler reports her top highlights from the recent SCAD Artists's Book Symposium!
A visit to the reopened Paper Museum at Georgia Tech allows for an exploration into their...
More Fit To Print News
Fit To Print: An Uncanny Take on an American Classic
BURNAWAY is excited to introduce a new monthly column, Fit To Print, by Kate...
- by Kate Doubler - Posted April 3, 2013