- Alex Katz Boosts the High’s Painting Collection
- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
Fit To Print
Kate Doubler reports her top highlights from the recent SCAD Artists's Book Symposium!
A visit to the reopened Paper Museum at Georgia Tech allows for an exploration into their...
More Fit To Print News
Fit To Print: An Uncanny Take on an American Classic
BURNAWAY is excited to introduce a new monthly column, Fit To Print, by Kate...
- by Kate Doubler - Posted April 3, 2013