- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
Fit To Print
Kate Doubler reports her top highlights from the recent SCAD Artists's Book Symposium!
A visit to the reopened Paper Museum at Georgia Tech allows for an exploration into their...
More Fit To Print News
Fit To Print: An Uncanny Take on an American Classic
BURNAWAY is excited to introduce a new monthly column, Fit To Print, by Kate...
- by Kate Doubler - Posted April 3, 2013