- Chicken Town: Cathy McLaurin at the Power Plant in Durham
- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
Fit To Print
Kate Doubler reports her top highlights from the recent SCAD Artists's Book Symposium!
A visit to the reopened Paper Museum at Georgia Tech allows for an exploration into their...
More Fit To Print News
Fit To Print: An Uncanny Take on an American Classic
BURNAWAY is excited to introduce a new monthly column, Fit To Print, by Kate...
- by Kate Doubler - Posted April 3, 2013