- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
- New Director for Tulane’s Newcomb Art Gallery
- The Power of Two in “The Shape of a Pocket” at Sandler Hudson
- Radcliffe Bailey’s Subtle Touch in Show About Civil Wars, at Gallery 72
Dodge & Burn
More Dodge & Burn News
Dodge & Burn: The Briarcliff Bulletin Boards: Photographs by Brian McGrath Davis
Brian McGrath Davis documents the residue of bulletin board activity at Emory's Briarcliff Campus,...
- by Jill Frank - Posted May 13, 2013
Dodge & Burn: After Images by AnnieLaurie Erickson
AnnieLaurie Erickson's most recent projects focus on exploring how photography and science are capable...
- by Jill Frank - Posted April 8, 2013
Dodge & Burn: The Photograms of Christina Price Washington
Welcome Jill Frank, our current resident curator of Dodge & Burn!
- by Jill Frank - Posted March 12, 2013
Dodge & Burn: Atlanta’s Litter and Other Discarded Artifacts
Guest photographer, Kyle Petersen, examines relics of our modern society.
- by Kyle Petersen - Posted August 23, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Invasive Species Along the Silver Comet Trail
Karlie Sullivan shares snapshots of nature and commentary on Georgia's imported plant life.
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted August 16, 2012