- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
Dodge & Burn
I will be shot with a rifle at 7:45 P.M. I hope to have some good...
“The world is saturated with images. We are powerless against them..."
Marcus Tanner wants to “make people think about the human experience in an unpretentious way.”
More Dodge & Burn News
Dodge & Burn: The Briarcliff Bulletin Boards: Photographs by Brian McGrath Davis
Brian McGrath Davis documents the residue of bulletin board activity at Emory's Briarcliff Campus,...
- by Jill Frank - Posted May 13, 2013
Dodge & Burn: After Images by AnnieLaurie Erickson
AnnieLaurie Erickson's most recent projects focus on exploring how photography and science are capable...
- by Jill Frank - Posted April 8, 2013
Dodge & Burn: The Photograms of Christina Price Washington
Welcome Jill Frank, our current resident curator of Dodge & Burn!
- by Jill Frank - Posted March 12, 2013
Dodge & Burn: Atlanta’s Litter and Other Discarded Artifacts
Guest photographer, Kyle Petersen, examines relics of our modern society.
- by Kyle Petersen - Posted August 23, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Invasive Species Along the Silver Comet Trail
Karlie Sullivan shares snapshots of nature and commentary on Georgia's imported plant life.
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted August 16, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Old Train Car Windows at the Southeastern Railway Museum
Sara Kieth visits focuses on the abstract windowpanes of the old train cars at...
- by Sara Keith - Posted June 28, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Eastern Metro’s Little Known Nature Next Door
Dodge & Burn is a series of photo essays documenting local culture with a...
- by John E. Ramspott - Posted June 22, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Andy Ditzler Performs Desirium Probe
John Ramspott captures Andy Ditzler's rendition of James Nares's Desirium Probe for this week's...
- by John E. Ramspott - Posted May 31, 2012
Dodge & Burn: John B. Gordon School in East Atlanta
Sara Kieth explores the Josh B. Gordon School in East Atlanta, closed in 1995,...
- by Sara Keith - Posted May 23, 2012