- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
Dodge & Burn
More Dodge & Burn News
Dodge & Burn: The Briarcliff Bulletin Boards: Photographs by Brian McGrath Davis
Brian McGrath Davis documents the residue of bulletin board activity at Emory's Briarcliff Campus,...
- by Jill Frank - Posted May 13, 2013
Dodge & Burn: After Images by AnnieLaurie Erickson
AnnieLaurie Erickson's most recent projects focus on exploring how photography and science are capable...
- by Jill Frank - Posted April 8, 2013
Dodge & Burn: The Photograms of Christina Price Washington
Welcome Jill Frank, our current resident curator of Dodge & Burn!
- by Jill Frank - Posted March 12, 2013
Dodge & Burn: Atlanta’s Litter and Other Discarded Artifacts
Guest photographer, Kyle Petersen, examines relics of our modern society.
- by Kyle Petersen - Posted August 23, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Invasive Species Along the Silver Comet Trail
Karlie Sullivan shares snapshots of nature and commentary on Georgia's imported plant life.
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted August 16, 2012