- “Zones of Contention: After the Green Line,” at the Weatherspoon
- Printmakers Convene in Knoxville, Make Plans for ATL in 2017
- BURNING QUESTIONS: How Do I Price My Work?
- Permanent Residents at the Asheville Art Museum
- Michael Rooks To Receive the Nexus Award
- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
Dodge & Burn
More Dodge & Burn News
Dodge & Burn: The Briarcliff Bulletin Boards: Photographs by Brian McGrath Davis
Brian McGrath Davis documents the residue of bulletin board activity at Emory's Briarcliff Campus,...
- by Jill Frank - Posted May 13, 2013
Dodge & Burn: After Images by AnnieLaurie Erickson
AnnieLaurie Erickson's most recent projects focus on exploring how photography and science are capable...
- by Jill Frank - Posted April 8, 2013
Dodge & Burn: The Photograms of Christina Price Washington
Welcome Jill Frank, our current resident curator of Dodge & Burn!
- by Jill Frank - Posted March 12, 2013
Dodge & Burn: Atlanta’s Litter and Other Discarded Artifacts
Guest photographer, Kyle Petersen, examines relics of our modern society.
- by Kyle Petersen - Posted August 23, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Invasive Species Along the Silver Comet Trail
Karlie Sullivan shares snapshots of nature and commentary on Georgia's imported plant life.
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted August 16, 2012