- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
Dodge & Burn
More Dodge & Burn News
Dodge & Burn: The Briarcliff Bulletin Boards: Photographs by Brian McGrath Davis
Brian McGrath Davis documents the residue of bulletin board activity at Emory's Briarcliff Campus,...
- by Jill Frank - Posted May 13, 2013
Dodge & Burn: After Images by AnnieLaurie Erickson
AnnieLaurie Erickson's most recent projects focus on exploring how photography and science are capable...
- by Jill Frank - Posted April 8, 2013
Dodge & Burn: The Photograms of Christina Price Washington
Welcome Jill Frank, our current resident curator of Dodge & Burn!
- by Jill Frank - Posted March 12, 2013
Dodge & Burn: Atlanta’s Litter and Other Discarded Artifacts
Guest photographer, Kyle Petersen, examines relics of our modern society.
- by Kyle Petersen - Posted August 23, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Invasive Species Along the Silver Comet Trail
Karlie Sullivan shares snapshots of nature and commentary on Georgia's imported plant life.
- by Karley Sullivan - Posted August 16, 2012