- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
More Authors on Art News
Authors on Art: What’s So Primitive About the Art of Mose Tolliver?
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Molly Brodak for this month’s Authors on Art, a series of...
- Posted November 6, 2011
Authors on Art: Notes on Beuys, Acconci, Judd, Barney
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Michael Bible for this month’s Authors on Art, a series of...
- Posted October 9, 2011
Authors on Art: Cai Guo-Qiang’s Explosions/Orgasms
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Sarah Rose Etter for this month’s Authors on Art, a series...
- by Sarah Rose Etter - Posted September 2, 2011
Authors on Art: William Eggleston’s Inhospitable South
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Ryan Ridge for this month’s Authors on Art, a series of...
- by Ryan Ridge - Posted August 5, 2011
Authors on Art: Gregor Schneider and the Terror of Space
Today BURNAWAY welcomes M. Kitchell for this month’s Authors on Art, a series of...
- by M. Kitchell - Posted July 8, 2011
Authors on Art: Fear and Influence in Martijn Hendriks
As a change of pace, Blake Butler writes this month’s column in his own...
- by Blake Butler - Posted April 8, 2011
Authors on Art: Finding William Daniels in St. Petersburg
Today BURNAWAY is pleased to present a creative piece on art and poetry by...
- by Jamie Iredell - Posted March 11, 2011