- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
- “Ebony Fashion Fair” Brought Haute Couture to African Americans
- Deadline is Friday for Emerging Art Writers Mentorship!
Authors on Art
An analysis of authorial drawings leads to larger critical questions on art and aesthetics.
Brian Allen Carr, author of Vampire Conditions, reviews the work of Oakland artist John Casey
"I came across Amos Goldbaum’s work at a time in my life when my own world...
More Authors on Art News
Authors on Art: A Vivid Craving: Art and Writing Around Color
Amber Sparks explores color in visual art and the stories that arise from it.
- by Amber Sparks - Posted September 20, 2012
Authors on Art: A Preoccupation May be Shared: On Works by Eric Fischl
Many years ago while vacationing on the right coast of death I swallowed my...
- by Melissa Broder - Posted March 16, 2012
Authors on Art: Imagining the Artist/Poet Edward Mullany
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Mel Bosworth for this month's Authors on Art, a series of...
- by Mel Bosworth - Posted January 11, 2012
Authors on Art: Hieronymus Bosch and God in His Room of Money
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Robert Kloss for this month’s Authors on Art, a series of...
- by Robert Kloss - Posted December 14, 2011
Authors on Art: What’s So Primitive About the Art of Mose Tolliver?
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Molly Brodak for this month’s Authors on Art, a series of...
- Posted November 6, 2011
Authors on Art: Notes on Beuys, Acconci, Judd, Barney
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Michael Bible for this month’s Authors on Art, a series of...
- Posted October 9, 2011
Authors on Art: Cai Guo-Qiang’s Explosions/Orgasms
Today BURNAWAY welcomes Sarah Rose Etter for this month’s Authors on Art, a series...
- by Sarah Rose Etter - Posted September 2, 2011