- Art & Beer: A Perfect Pairing
- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
ATL ART CRUSH
I was not expecting fresh carrot juice, the discovery of my new favorite hot sauce, and...
Henry Detweiler has had a busy year. Following his residency-cum-performance piece No Vacancy with Dashboard Co-op in Downtown...
"The Eastern Mystique, from what I take it as, is there’s this mystification of the East...
More ATL ART CRUSH News
Art Crush: Rocio Rodriguez’s Cultural Dichotomies
"You can’t escape the personal, but it’s definitely coded, and rightly so. I’m not...
- Posted July 19, 2013
Art Crush: Scott Ingram’s Midwestern Upbringing and Design Influences
Scott Ingram talks about growing up in Iowa, learning from masters of design, and...
- by Susannah Darrow and Laura Hennighausen - Posted June 7, 2013
Art Crush Success! THANK YOU Loyal BURNAWAY Supporters!
Watch Bland Hack's hilarious Art Crush videos again, or...see them for the first time!
- by Rachel Reese - Posted March 12, 2013
Art Crush: William Downs Reflects on Creative Life on the Move
Recently relocated back to Atlanta, this ever-smiling professor chats about teaching, traveling, and drawing...
- by Grace Thornton - Posted January 21, 2013
Art Crush: Chelsea Raflo, Filmmaker and Dreamer, on the Role of Experiment
The artist sits down with us for a friendly photo shoot and chat about...
- by Grace Thornton - Posted November 15, 2012
Dodge & Burn: Special Thanks for Supporting the Art Crush Bash!
Photos by John Ramspott and Sandy Hooper accompany the juicy details from Saturday's event.
- by Jeremy Abernathy - Posted March 1, 2012
Video: Official Preview of BURNAWAY’s Art Crush Bash
Justin Weaver's promo video has left our editor speechless.
- by Jeremy Abernathy - Posted February 15, 2012