- Chaos and Transcendence: Caomin Xie at Fay Gold Gallery
- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
ATL ART CRUSH
I was not expecting fresh carrot juice, the discovery of my new favorite hot sauce, and...
Henry Detweiler has had a busy year. Following his residency-cum-performance piece No Vacancy with Dashboard Co-op in Downtown...
"The Eastern Mystique, from what I take it as, is there’s this mystification of the East...
More ATL ART CRUSH News
Art Crush: Rocio Rodriguez’s Cultural Dichotomies
"You can’t escape the personal, but it’s definitely coded, and rightly so. I’m not...
- Posted July 19, 2013
Art Crush: Scott Ingram’s Midwestern Upbringing and Design Influences
Scott Ingram talks about growing up in Iowa, learning from masters of design, and...
- by Susannah Darrow and Laura Hennighausen - Posted June 7, 2013
Art Crush Success! THANK YOU Loyal BURNAWAY Supporters!
Watch Bland Hack's hilarious Art Crush videos again, or...see them for the first time!
- by Rachel Reese - Posted March 12, 2013
Art Crush: William Downs Reflects on Creative Life on the Move
Recently relocated back to Atlanta, this ever-smiling professor chats about teaching, traveling, and drawing...
- by Grace Thornton - Posted January 21, 2013