- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
I had a chance to meet up with my friend and former roommate S. Patricia Patterson...
Physical remnants of segregation are rarely discernible today. Separated water fountains have been removed, replaced by...
Nikita Gale is an Atlanta-based artist working in an array of media, from the tangible to the...
More COLUMNS News
From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
Occasionally in the art world, you’ll hear some noise about conflicts of interest, despite the...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted July 18, 2014
Permanent Residents: Anish Kapoor at the High Museum
When I first experienced the work of Anish Kapoor, I was in Chicago visiting...
- by Karen Comer Lowe - Posted June 4, 2014
Permanent Residents: David C. Driskell at the High, Building on a Name
In debates over the design and architecture of today’s museum, the majority of attention...
- by Claire Ittner - Posted May 21, 2014