- IN PRINT—Relocation: Wassan Al-Khudhairi
- Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
- Nashville’s Cumberland Gallery Opens CG2 in Wedgewood-Houston
- BURNING QUESTIONS: What Makes a Good CV?
- HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
- The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
- Online Bidding for Art Crush is Open!
- Achromatism and Dichotomies, in Jacksonville
- $250M RenewATL Bond Could Boost Public Art
- War Is Not Pretty: Dane Carder at Nashville’s Parthenon
Books & Lit
The London-based Hipgnosis design firm may have been rock music’s greatest, and a new book pulls...
How do we define good art writing? What are some examples of art writing done well,...
It was a blue-sky day as I was driving along Bayou St. John and City Park...
More Books & Lit News
The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
“Dear Diary…” has been the start of many a naive confession to private pages....
- by Lily Kuonen - Posted September 22, 2014
Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
Over the past five years, New York-based photographer Joe Leavenworth has documented his intermittent...
- by Charlie Tatum - Posted August 18, 2014
Check This Out: Brooklyn Art Library Hails From Atlanta
Nestled among a “Southern” brunch spot and storefronts displaying overpriced homeware lies the...
- by Alix Taylor - Posted August 6, 2014
Institute 193 Hires Henry Detweiler and Issues New Book
Atlanta artist and MINT Gallery director Henry Detweiler has been named interim director of...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted May 27, 2014