- “Hearsay” Casts Wide Net at Zuckerman Museum
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
- Watkins College Faculty Shows Its Stuff in Nashville
- Sonya Clark Wins $10K 1858 Prize for Contemporary Southern Art
Books & Lit
This October, two book projects and an exhibition are coming to fruition, and all involve artist,...
“Dear Diary…” has been the start of many a naive confession to private pages. Divulging one’s...
We have finally arrived at that point in time where the basic concept of a book...
More Books & Lit News
Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
Over the past five years, New York-based photographer Joe Leavenworth has documented his intermittent...
- by Charlie Tatum - Posted August 18, 2014
Check This Out: Brooklyn Art Library Hails From Atlanta
Nestled among a “Southern” brunch spot and storefronts displaying overpriced homeware lies the...
- by Alix Taylor - Posted August 6, 2014
Institute 193 Hires Henry Detweiler and Issues New Book
Atlanta artist and MINT Gallery director Henry Detweiler has been named interim director of...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted May 27, 2014
Dublin’s Library Project Brings Together Art Zines and Readers
Tucked among the cobblestone streets lined with drunken revelers and street musicians in Dublin’s...
- Posted November 14, 2013
Laura Relyea Talks About a Chapbook of Her Own—and Glitter
Upon first glance at Laura Relyea’s debut chapbook, All Glitter, Everything, you might think...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted October 23, 2013