- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
Books & Lit
We have finally arrived at that point in time where the basic concept of a book...
Over the past five years, New York-based photographer Joe Leavenworth has documented his intermittent travels throughout...
Nestled among a “Southern” brunch spot and storefronts displaying overpriced homeware lies the Brooklyn Art...
More Books & Lit News
Institute 193 Hires Henry Detweiler and Issues New Book
Atlanta artist and MINT Gallery director Henry Detweiler has been named interim director of...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted May 27, 2014
Dublin’s Library Project Brings Together Art Zines and Readers
Tucked among the cobblestone streets lined with drunken revelers and street musicians in Dublin’s...
- Posted November 14, 2013
Laura Relyea Talks About a Chapbook of Her Own—and Glitter
Upon first glance at Laura Relyea’s debut chapbook, All Glitter, Everything, you might think...
- by Scott Daughtridge - Posted October 23, 2013