- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
- Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
- New Curator for New Orleans CAC
- Countdown to Prospect.3 in New Orleans
- Two Nonprofit Galleries Publish for Posterity
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY AT DBF / Hez Stalcup & Sean Hilton
- “Get Real” Examines Contemporary Realist Painting, at MOCA Jacksonville
Books & Lit
It was a blue-sky day as I was driving along Bayou St. John and City Park...
All resistance does not necessarily occur in space; rather it takes place through the agency...
This October, two book projects and an exhibition are coming to fruition, and all involve artist,...
More Books & Lit News
The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
“Dear Diary…” has been the start of many a naive confession to private pages....
- by Lily Kuonen - Posted September 22, 2014
Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
Over the past five years, New York-based photographer Joe Leavenworth has documented his intermittent...
- by Charlie Tatum - Posted August 18, 2014
Check This Out: Brooklyn Art Library Hails From Atlanta
Nestled among a “Southern” brunch spot and storefronts displaying overpriced homeware lies the...
- by Alix Taylor - Posted August 6, 2014
Institute 193 Hires Henry Detweiler and Issues New Book
Atlanta artist and MINT Gallery director Henry Detweiler has been named interim director of...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted May 27, 2014
Dublin’s Library Project Brings Together Art Zines and Readers
Tucked among the cobblestone streets lined with drunken revelers and street musicians in Dublin’s...
- Posted November 14, 2013