- Review: Stephen Collier at Good Children in New Orleans
- Mike Brodie’s Photos Capture People, Places and Time on the Move
- GYRE Exhibition and Symposium Address Ocean Plastic Pollution
- The High Hires Curator of Folk & Self-Taught Art
- Traces of the Past: The Cascade Heights Comeback
- 2015 Hudgens Prize Finalists Announced
- Visiting with Stacy Lynn Waddell at Elsewhere in Greensboro
- AUDIO: Beth Malone, Cofounder of Dashboard Co-op
- BURNING QUESTIONS: Hanging with Binder Clips, Okay or Not?
- Newly Independent, ATL Jewish Film Festival Runs Jan. 28-Feb. 19
More ARTSpeak on AM1690 News
ARTSpeak: Shaun McCallum of Straw Hat Press
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about workshops and classes offered by the...
- Posted July 16, 2013
ARTSpeak: Erica Jamison on MINT Gallery’s Leap Year Program
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear Erica Jamison, executive director of MINT, discuss...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted July 2, 2013
ARTSpeak: Sarah Emerson on MOCA Jacksonville Mural
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about Sarah Emerson's mural up at MOCA...
- Posted June 25, 2013
ARTSpeak: Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo of Modern Atlanta
This week Claire Maxwell sits down with Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo, founders of...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted June 4, 2013
ARTSpeak: Michael Rooks on the High Museum’s Modern and Contemporary Art Collection
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Michael Rooks, the Wieland Family Curator of Modern...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted May 14, 2013
ARTSpeak: Carol Thompson on the High Museum’s African Art Collection
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Carol Thompson, the High Museum's Fred and Rita...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted May 7, 2013
ARTSpeak: Mary Murphy of SCAD’s Special Collections Library
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Mary Murphy, visual resources librarian at Savannah College...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted April 30, 2013