- Studio Visit: Carrie Alter in Chapel Hill
- It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
- Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF / Lilly Lampe and Suzanne Mozes
- Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
- Sherrick & Paul Gallery Opens in Nashville
- Sublime Sound: Janet Cardiff at the High
- Q&A: Gregory Green Talks to Budd Dees
- Jiha Moon To Represent Georgia in National Survey
- VIDEO: BURNAWAY’s Susannah Darrow at Emory University
More ARTSpeak on AM1690 News
ARTSpeak: Shaun McCallum of Straw Hat Press
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about workshops and classes offered by the...
- Posted July 16, 2013
ARTSpeak: Erica Jamison on MINT Gallery’s Leap Year Program
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear Erica Jamison, executive director of MINT, discuss...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted July 2, 2013
ARTSpeak: Sarah Emerson on MOCA Jacksonville Mural
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about Sarah Emerson's mural up at MOCA...
- Posted June 25, 2013
ARTSpeak: Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo of Modern Atlanta
This week Claire Maxwell sits down with Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo, founders of...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted June 4, 2013
ARTSpeak: Michael Rooks on the High Museum’s Modern and Contemporary Art Collection
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Michael Rooks, the Wieland Family Curator of Modern...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted May 14, 2013
ARTSpeak: Carol Thompson on the High Museum’s African Art Collection
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Carol Thompson, the High Museum's Fred and Rita...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted May 7, 2013
ARTSpeak: Mary Murphy of SCAD’s Special Collections Library
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Mary Murphy, visual resources librarian at Savannah College...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted April 30, 2013