- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
- Artists on Art—Mike Calway-Fagen: The Way of the Gun
- Talking Heads: Curtis Ames, Andrew Boatright & Kojo Griffin
More ARTSpeak on AM1690 News
ARTSpeak: Shaun McCallum of Straw Hat Press
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about workshops and classes offered by the...
- Posted July 16, 2013
ARTSpeak: Erica Jamison on MINT Gallery’s Leap Year Program
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear Erica Jamison, executive director of MINT, discuss...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted July 2, 2013
ARTSpeak: Sarah Emerson on MOCA Jacksonville Mural
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about Sarah Emerson's mural up at MOCA...
- Posted June 25, 2013
ARTSpeak: Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo of Modern Atlanta
This week Claire Maxwell sits down with Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo, founders of...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted June 4, 2013
ARTSpeak: Michael Rooks on the High Museum’s Modern and Contemporary Art Collection
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Michael Rooks, the Wieland Family Curator of Modern...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted May 14, 2013
ARTSpeak: Carol Thompson on the High Museum’s African Art Collection
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Carol Thompson, the High Museum's Fred and Rita...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted May 7, 2013
ARTSpeak: Mary Murphy of SCAD’s Special Collections Library
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Mary Murphy, visual resources librarian at Savannah College...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted April 30, 2013