- Lucinda Bunnen Juries Show at ATL Photo Group Gallery
- Three New Residents and A Party for The Creatives Project
- “Hearsay” Casts Wide Net at Zuckerman Museum
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
More ARTSpeak on AM1690 News
ARTSpeak: Shaun McCallum of Straw Hat Press
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about workshops and classes offered by the...
- Posted July 16, 2013
ARTSpeak: Erica Jamison on MINT Gallery’s Leap Year Program
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear Erica Jamison, executive director of MINT, discuss...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted July 2, 2013
ARTSpeak: Sarah Emerson on MOCA Jacksonville Mural
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about Sarah Emerson's mural up at MOCA...
- Posted June 25, 2013
ARTSpeak: Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo of Modern Atlanta
This week Claire Maxwell sits down with Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo, founders of...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted June 4, 2013
ARTSpeak: Michael Rooks on the High Museum’s Modern and Contemporary Art Collection
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Michael Rooks, the Wieland Family Curator of Modern...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted May 14, 2013
ARTSpeak: Carol Thompson on the High Museum’s African Art Collection
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Carol Thompson, the High Museum's Fred and Rita...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted May 7, 2013
ARTSpeak: Mary Murphy of SCAD’s Special Collections Library
This week Claire Maxwell speaks with Mary Murphy, visual resources librarian at Savannah College...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted April 30, 2013