- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
More ARTSpeak on AM1690 News
ARTSpeak: Drura Parrish of Land of Tomorrow in Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky
This week ARTSpeak takes a break from its regularly scheduled audio! Instead, we present...
- Posted August 6, 2013
ARTSpeak: Rachel Reese and Karen Tauches on the Inaugural BURNAWAY Print Edition
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear from Rachel Reese and Karen Tauches about...
- Posted July 30, 2013
ARTSpeak: Timothy Frilingos of The Breman Museum
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak with Timothy Frilingos, exhibitions manager and curator of the...
- Posted July 23, 2013
ARTSpeak: Shaun McCallum of Straw Hat Press
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about workshops and classes offered by the...
- Posted July 16, 2013
ARTSpeak: Erica Jamison on MINT Gallery’s Leap Year Program
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear Erica Jamison, executive director of MINT, discuss...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted July 2, 2013
ARTSpeak: Sarah Emerson on MOCA Jacksonville Mural
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about Sarah Emerson's mural up at MOCA...
- Posted June 25, 2013
ARTSpeak: Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo of Modern Atlanta
This week Claire Maxwell sits down with Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo, founders of...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted June 4, 2013