- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
- Collecting: How Art Consultants Help Local Art Scenes Grow
- Speleogen and the New Cave Art
- Straw Hat Press Is Leaving Atlanta
- New Director for Tulane’s Newcomb Art Gallery
More ARTSpeak on AM1690 News
ARTSpeak: Drura Parrish of Land of Tomorrow in Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky
This week ARTSpeak takes a break from its regularly scheduled audio! Instead, we present...
- Posted August 6, 2013
ARTSpeak: Rachel Reese and Karen Tauches on the Inaugural BURNAWAY Print Edition
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear from Rachel Reese and Karen Tauches about...
- Posted July 30, 2013
ARTSpeak: Timothy Frilingos of The Breman Museum
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak with Timothy Frilingos, exhibitions manager and curator of the...
- Posted July 23, 2013
ARTSpeak: Shaun McCallum of Straw Hat Press
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about workshops and classes offered by the...
- Posted July 16, 2013
ARTSpeak: Erica Jamison on MINT Gallery’s Leap Year Program
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to hear Erica Jamison, executive director of MINT, discuss...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted July 2, 2013
ARTSpeak: Sarah Emerson on MOCA Jacksonville Mural
Listen to this week's ARTSpeak to learn about Sarah Emerson's mural up at MOCA...
- Posted June 25, 2013
ARTSpeak: Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo of Modern Atlanta
This week Claire Maxwell sits down with Bernard McCoy and Elayne DeLeo, founders of...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted June 4, 2013