- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
South African artist Sam Nhlengethwa (b. 1955) had his first U.S. museum show, “Life, Jazz and...
Located in the library of the Savannah College of Art and Design in Atlanta, Trois...
The 9/50 Summit was an art fair of sorts, with booths set up by various art...
More 200 Words News
In 200 Words: Barbara Campbell Thomas at Schulman Project
Like an aerial view of a city or a Gee’s Bend quilt, the new...
- by Cara Ober - Posted April 22, 2014
In 200 Words: Medford Johnston at Sandler Hudson and the High
Let’s pretend for a moment we are approaching the paintings of Medford Johnston at...
- by Brendan Carroll - Posted April 1, 2014