- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
- Q&A with South African Artist Sam Nhlengethwa
- 2014-15 Working Artist Fellows Announced at MOCA GA
South African artist Sam Nhlengethwa (b. 1955) had his first U.S. museum show, “Life, Jazz and...
Located in the library of the Savannah College of Art and Design in Atlanta, Trois...
The 9/50 Summit was an art fair of sorts, with booths set up by various art...
More 200 Words News
In 200 Words: Barbara Campbell Thomas at Schulman Project
Like an aerial view of a city or a Gee’s Bend quilt, the new...
- by Cara Ober - Posted April 22, 2014
In 200 Words: Medford Johnston at Sandler Hudson and the High
Let’s pretend for a moment we are approaching the paintings of Medford Johnston at...
- by Brendan Carroll - Posted April 1, 2014