- Checking In with Victoria Camblin, the New Art Papers Editor
- Traces of the Past: What Came Before the Parks
- In 200 Words: Repetition, Rhythm and Pattern
- Abelardo Morell: Beyond Fascination at the High Museum
- Countdown to Art Crush 2014!
- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
Aimée Beaubien’s exhibition “Always Wherever” at Twin Kittens gallery plays with the parameters...
Pete Schulte’s first solo exhibition in Atlanta—“Between Moth and Flame” at whitespec, the project space at...
Seven-year old Beep Beep Gallery likes to kick off each year with a show of...
More 200 Words News
In 200 Words: Sharon Louden’s Choreographed Abstractions
If Sharon Louden were a representational painter, she would capture every subject midair doing...
- by Brett Levine - Posted January 15, 2014
200 Words: Rusty Wallace’s Dialogue at Twin Kittens
The paintings and sculptures in Rusty Wallace’s second solo show at Twin Kittens are...
- by Dan Weiskopf - Posted January 7, 2014
In 200 Words: Canon Fodder at Third Street Gallery
A cast aluminum pumpkin painted with delighted ineptitude to resemble a Pepsi can by...
- by Todd Hebert - Posted November 12, 2013
In 200 Words: Leslie Wayne at J. Johnson Gallery, Jacksonville Beach, FL
J. Johnson Gallery in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, stands just about a block from the...
- by Lily Kuonen - Posted October 29, 2013
Painting with Pulp: Peter Sowiski’s Explorations in Paper at the Robert C. Williams Paper Museum
This survey of works by Peter Sowiski shows pulp painting at its best: a sophisticated...
- by Ivy Williams - Posted October 24, 2013
In 200 Words: Robert Sagerman at Marcia Wood Gallery
For the past 20 years, Robert Sagerman has been making paintings inspired by the...
- by Sara Riff - Posted October 15, 2013
In 200 Words: Daniel Newman’s INTRODUCTION TO FEL-TECH in Jacksonville
Daniel Newman’s recent show INTRODUCTION TO FEL-TECH explores arcane systems, what the artist...
- by Daniel A. Brown - Posted October 3, 2013
In 200 Words: Harriet Leibowitz’s Southern Season at Alan Avery Art Company
Harriet Leibowitz's campy portrayal of the women behind Atlanta's high society at Alan Avery...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted October 1, 2013
In 200 Words: Flight and Fancy: Masculine Industrialism Meets Feminism in Revolt
Flight and Fancy: Masculine Industrialism Meets Feminism in Revolt The power and fury of...
- by Sarah Kellner - Posted September 19, 2013