- Lucinda Bunnen Juries Show at ATL Photo Group Gallery
- Three New Residents and A Party for The Creatives Project
- “Hearsay” Casts Wide Net at Zuckerman Museum
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
The Zuckerman Museum of Art’s current group show, “Hearsay,” curated by Julia Brock, Teresa Bramlette Reeves,...
In his exhibition “An Imperfect Force” at Antenna Gallery, R. Eric McMaster—the winner of Press Street’s...
Children are often disturbingly unclear on exactly which aspects of the world are real. This isn’t...
More Reviews News
Watkins College Faculty Shows Its Stuff in Nashville
Watkins College of Art, Design & Film is an important player in Nashville’s visual arts scene....
- by Joe Nolan - Posted September 23, 2014
The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
“Dear Diary…” has been the start of many a naive confession to private pages....
- by Lily Kuonen - Posted September 22, 2014
“Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
When the Contemporary Arts Center (CAC) announced its exhibition “Mark of the Feminine,” a...
- by Rebecca Lee Reynolds - Posted September 12, 2014
Chaos and Transcendence: Caomin Xie at Fay Gold Gallery
Is it possible to forget that war exists? If you read the daily headlines,...
- by Sherri Caudell - Posted September 2, 2014
The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
The Florida Prize in Contemporary Art is a new $20,000 award with an accompanying...
- by Danny Olda - Posted August 28, 2014
Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
Viewers who already know Carrie Moyer’s body of work will find the exhibition “Carrie...
- by Yves Jeffcoat - Posted August 19, 2014