- Alex Katz Boosts the High’s Painting Collection
- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
A sunny spot amid the sad disputes, delays, and closures plaguing Atlanta’s cultural scene can be...
Digitally inflected art is both the result and victim of contemporary culture’s acceleration and continual technological...
Mary Addison Hackett‘s show “Crazy Eyes,” on view through November 8 at David Lusk Gallery in...
More Reviews News
“Brides of Anansi” Spins a Web of Intrigue at Spelman College Museum
In works incorporating thread, combs, and other materials, artist Sonya Clark turns a seemingly...
- by Anabella Jean-Laurent - Posted October 14, 2014
Lucinda Bunnen: The Center of the Cyclone, at Mason Murer
Years ago, I was standing next to Lucinda Bunnen at a crowded Friday night...
- by Chip Simone - Posted October 10, 2014
NYC’s A.I.R. Gallery Appears at Nashville’s Ground Floor Gallery
Anyone questioning Nashville’s contemporary art chops would do well to check out “A.I.R. ReFreshed”...
- by Erica Ciccarone - Posted October 8, 2014
The Sound of Shredders: David Colagiovanni in Raleigh
Walking into Lump’s 19th season opener, David Colagiovanni’s The Shredder Sessions, viewers entered a...
- by Kellie Bornhoft - Posted October 8, 2014
In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
In his exhibition “An Imperfect Force” at Antenna Gallery, R. Eric McMaster—the winner of...
- by Charlie Tatum - Posted September 29, 2014
Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
Children are often disturbingly unclear on exactly which aspects of the world are real....
- by Dan Weiskopf - Posted September 25, 2014
Watkins College Faculty Shows Its Stuff in Nashville
Watkins College of Art, Design & Film is an important player in Nashville’s visual arts scene....
- by Joe Nolan - Posted September 23, 2014