- Sarah Leflar’s Dark History Paintings, at Good Weather in North Little Rock
- Art & Beer: A Perfect Pairing
- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
Sarah Leflar has an artistic background in sculpture, and the four paintings in this exhibition are...
The title of an exhibition at the Cornell Fine Arts Museum, “Fractured Narratives: A Strategy to...
Jaume Plensa’s stainless steel and stone sculpture from 2012 titled Waves III, currently installed on...
More Reviews News
The Waiting Game: Greg Pond at Seed Space in Nashville
Greg Pond’s mixed-media installation “The Place You Will Wait for the Rest or Your...
- by Joe Nolan - Posted December 10, 2014
In 200 Words: Adam Ferriss—The Nausea of Experience
Adam Ferriss’s Quantum Harmonic Oscillator project is nauseating. This is a compliment, because it...
- by Brett Levine - Posted December 9, 2014
Squishy Minimalism: Jeff Conefry’s “Paint” at Marcia Wood
As the exhibition’s title promises, there is a lot of paint on display in...
- by Dan Weiskopf - Posted December 3, 2014
Photo Show in LaGrange, Georgia, Raises the Question: What Is the South?
“Southern Exposure: The Do Good Fund Photographs Exhibit,” on display at the Lamar Dodd...
- by Orion Wertz - Posted December 2, 2014
Parsing the Psychosexual in “Teen Paranormal Romance” at the ACAC
If it weren’t for Hamza Walker’s 12-year-old daughter’s proclivity for Young Adult Fiction (YA),...
- by Jacquelyn OCallaghan - Posted November 28, 2014
It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
At first, everyone was taken aback. A woman dressed in a suit was standing...
- by Rebecca Lee Reynolds - Posted November 24, 2014
Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
This essay is presented in partnership with Temporary Art Review, a platform for contemporary art criticism...
- by Michael Marks - Posted November 21, 2014
Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
The Moss Arts Center at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University just celebrated its...
- by Caetlynn Booth - Posted November 20, 2014