- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
- Traces of the Past: Segregation at the Fox Theatre
- Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
- Native Son: Joe Leavenworth Looks for His Southern Roots
- “Finding Fela” Has Missteps, but Fascinates
- Pam Longobardi Appears On Sierra Club’s Magazine Cover
We have finally arrived at that point in time where the basic concept of a book...
Viewers who already know Carrie Moyer’s body of work will find the exhibition “Carrie Moyer: Pirate...
At first glance “Kongo Across the Waters” may not seem typical of the special event exhibitions...
More Reviews News
Chicken Town: Cathy McLaurin at the Power Plant in Durham
Cathy McLaurin grew up in Silk Hope, a small community near Siler City, North...
- by Shana Dumont Garr - Posted July 31, 2014
Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
Atlanta-based Ann Stewart and New Yorker Steven Millar are nicely paired in an exhibition...
- by Lilly Wei - Posted July 29, 2014
In 200 Words: Paul McLean at David Lusk in Nashville
Paul McLean’s solo exhibition “Code Duello, Old Hick, & A Big Bang” brings the...
- by M Kelley - Posted July 25, 2014
Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
In the mid-20th century, central Kentucky experienced a renaissance when a prominent milieu of...
- by Eileen Yanoviak - Posted July 22, 2014