- Hagedorn Foundation Gallery Has (Not) Closed
- Q&A: Catching up with Maggie Ginestra
- 200 Words: John Harlan Norris at Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock
- Q&A: Jane Garver On Her Upcoming “Process Residency”
- Transcending Signifiers in “Identified: A Queer Variety Show”
- 200 Words: Sarah Hobbs at the Carson McCullers Center in Columbus
- BURNING QUESTIONS: My Show Got Dissed!
- BURNAWAY’s Random and Biased Guide to the ATL Film Festival
- Seriously Funny: “Pratfall Tramps” at ACAC
- Charlie Lucas Is In Transition at MINT
In public, momentary eye contact and passing glances is acceptable; anything longer becomes an uncomfortable stare....
“Identified: A Queer Variety Show,” which played at 7 Stages Theatre February 26-28, took an innovative...
Artist Sarah Hobbs often employs photography to document her installations and arrangements of objects. Recently, she...
More Reviews News
“Loving After Lifetimes of All This” at Asheville’s Center for Craft, Creativity & Design
“Loving After Lifetimes of All This,” an exhibition at the Center for Craft, Creativity...
- by Joe Nolan - Posted March 17, 2015
Linear Abstraction for the 21st Century, at SCAD Savannah
This year marks the 100th anniversary of a turning point in the history...
- by Caroline Stover - Posted March 4, 2015
HLN Commissions Data-driven Artworks for CNN Center
When I stepped into the new Headline News (HLN) studios at the CNN Center,...
- by Matthew Terrell - Posted February 28, 2015
The Material Distillation of Dreams: Maren Hassinger at Spelman MFA
Organized by the Spelman College Museum of Fine Art, “Maren Hassinger … Dreaming” distills...
- by Susan Richmond - Posted February 27, 2015
War Is Not Pretty: Dane Carder at Nashville’s Parthenon
Dane Carder’s show “War Wounds” contains primarily large-scale paintings of American Civil War soldiers...
- by M Kelley - Posted February 24, 2015