- Attention Artists: 2015 Hudgens Prize Competition About to Open
- Studio Visit: S. Patricia Patterson
- The High Receives $2.5 Million For Folk Art
- The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
- Is Feminism a Dirty Word in Art?
- Hot Off the Press! BURNAWAY #2
- Art as Books, Books as Art
- Mason Murer Is Moving, Promises Better Parking
- “Art Is A Context Sport”: Q&A with Pastiche Lumumba
- “Second Life” and the Taxidermic Gaze, in Louisville
The Florida Prize in Contemporary Art is a new $20,000 award with an accompanying exhibition at...
Atlanta-based artist Jessica Caldas took her first foray into curating with the show “Sense of Self” at the...
We have finally arrived at that point in time where the basic concept of a book...
More Reviews News
Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
Viewers who already know Carrie Moyer’s body of work will find the exhibition “Carrie...
- by Yves Jeffcoat - Posted August 19, 2014
Chicken Town: Cathy McLaurin at the Power Plant in Durham
Cathy McLaurin grew up in Silk Hope, a small community near Siler City, North...
- by Shana Dumont Garr - Posted July 31, 2014
Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
Atlanta-based Ann Stewart and New Yorker Steven Millar are nicely paired in an exhibition...
- by Lilly Wei - Posted July 29, 2014
In 200 Words: Paul McLean at David Lusk in Nashville
Paul McLean’s solo exhibition “Code Duello, Old Hick, & A Big Bang” brings the...
- by M Kelley - Posted July 25, 2014