- Chicken Town: Cathy McLaurin at the Power Plant in Durham
- Studio Visit: Nikita Gale, on Loving and Leaving
- AUDIO: What’s NEXT for Faith Carmichael and the National Black Arts Festival?
- Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
- The Many Faces of A Queen
- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
Cathy McLaurin grew up in Silk Hope, a small community near Siler City, North Carolina. Her...
Atlanta-based Ann Stewart and New Yorker Steven Millar are nicely paired in an exhibition at Robert...
“The fantasy and mystery that is central to nightlife has a lot of appeal for me,”...
More Reviews News
In 200 Words: Paul McLean at David Lusk in Nashville
Paul McLean’s solo exhibition “Code Duello, Old Hick, & A Big Bang” brings the...
- by M Kelley - Posted July 25, 2014
Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
In the mid-20th century, central Kentucky experienced a renaissance when a prominent milieu of...
- by Eileen Yanoviak - Posted July 22, 2014
Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
“Inhabited” is usually a reassuring word. The works in “Bernd Oppl: Inhabited Interiors” at...
- by Linnea West - Posted July 17, 2014
Merging Observation and Perception, Katie Ridley and Jason Murphy at Beep Beep
When I saw the show New Drawings, Prints, and Books, featuring works by Jason...
- by Yves Jeffcoat - Posted July 15, 2014