- The Slick and the Textural: A Range of Artists’ Books in St. Augustine
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- Traces of the Past: The Atlanta Negro Building and the Origins of the Harlem Renaissance
- In the Know: What to Expect From Artist Residencies
- Chattanooga’s Hunter Invitational Focuses on Eight From the Region
- Fay Gold Puts Art First, Closes Gallery
- Three Critics Selected to Visit ATL and NOLA
- “Mark of the Feminine” Misses Its Mark, at the New Orleans CAC
- Sneak Peek of “State of the Art” at Crystal Bridges
- Lauren Ross Named Curator of ICA at VCU, Richmond
“Dear Diary…” has been the start of many a naive confession to private pages. Divulging one’s...
When the Contemporary Arts Center (CAC) announced its exhibition “Mark of the Feminine,” a colleague asked...
Is it possible to forget that war exists? If you read the daily headlines, it is...
More Reviews News
The Inaugural Florida Prize in Contemporary Art, in Orlando
The Florida Prize in Contemporary Art is a new $20,000 award with an accompanying...
- by Danny Olda - Posted August 28, 2014
Identity Concealed in Paint: Carrie Moyer at SCAD Museum
Viewers who already know Carrie Moyer’s body of work will find the exhibition “Carrie...
- by Yves Jeffcoat - Posted August 19, 2014
Chicken Town: Cathy McLaurin at the Power Plant in Durham
Cathy McLaurin grew up in Silk Hope, a small community near Siler City, North...
- by Shana Dumont Garr - Posted July 31, 2014
Ann Stewart and Steven Millar Offer Quiet Surprises in Bushwick
Atlanta-based Ann Stewart and New Yorker Steven Millar are nicely paired in an exhibition...
- by Lilly Wei - Posted July 29, 2014
In 200 Words: Paul McLean at David Lusk in Nashville
Paul McLean’s solo exhibition “Code Duello, Old Hick, & A Big Bang” brings the...
- by M Kelley - Posted July 25, 2014