- Studio Visit: Ben Steele
- Micah and Whitney Stansell Cast a Spell at Whitespace
- Design Underdogs Celebrated at MODA
- Forward Arts’ Emerging Artist Award Goes To Amandine Drouet
- Stephanie Dowda and Tommy Nease at Get This Gallery
- What Makes a Home? Jessica Caldas & Aubrey Longley-Cook
- The Spirit Called: Danny Simmons in Jackson, Mississippi
- Permanent Residents: James Turrell in Nashville
- Studio Visit: Paul Stephen Benjamin
- SCAD Considers the Future of Urban Living with SCADpads
Louis Bickett did not curate Currents, the new exhibition at the Loudoun House in Lexington, Kentucky....
Wayward Bound, a group exhibition closing today at RARE Gallery in New York, is curated by...
"For a city of its size and demographics—a well-educated metro population just under half a million—it’s...
More Lexington News
ARTSpeak: Drura Parrish of Land of Tomorrow in Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky
This week ARTSpeak takes a break from its regularly scheduled audio! Instead, we present...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted August 6, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Dust-to-Digital and Institute 193 Publications
How Low Can You Go? Anthology of the String Bass, by Dust-to-Digital Recordings...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 30, 2013