- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
Louis Bickett did not curate Currents, the new exhibition at the Loudoun House in Lexington, Kentucky....
Wayward Bound, a group exhibition closing today at RARE Gallery in New York, is curated by...
"For a city of its size and demographics—a well-educated metro population just under half a million—it’s...
More Lexington News
ARTSpeak: Drura Parrish of Land of Tomorrow in Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky
This week ARTSpeak takes a break from its regularly scheduled audio! Instead, we present...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted August 6, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Dust-to-Digital and Institute 193 Publications
How Low Can You Go? Anthology of the String Bass, by Dust-to-Digital Recordings...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 30, 2013