- Patience and Painting
- Katherine Taylor’s Coastline Elegies
- Andrew Alexander, Amy White, and Melissa Messina Recognized for Good Arts Writing
- Jennifer Schwartz Quits Dealing, Starts Crusading
- Art Crush: Maggie Ginestra’s Neutral Loyalty
- Contemporary Printmaking Celebrated at the 2013 Atlanta Print Biennial
- Charmed, I’m Sure: The Importance of Artist Residencies
- Collecting: Growing Up with Art
- Psyche in the Bedroom: The Paintings of Karen Ann Myers
- 200 Words: Matthew Craven at Get This!
Louis Bickett did not curate Currents, the new exhibition at the Loudoun House in Lexington, Kentucky....
Wayward Bound, a group exhibition closing today at RARE Gallery in New York, is curated by...
"For a city of its size and demographics—a well-educated metro population just under half a million—it’s...
More Lexington News
ARTSpeak: Drura Parrish of Land of Tomorrow in Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky
This week ARTSpeak takes a break from its regularly scheduled audio! Instead, we present...
- by Claire Maxwell - Posted August 6, 2013
From the Editor’s Desk: Revisiting Dust-to-Digital and Institute 193 Publications
How Low Can You Go? Anthology of the String Bass, by Dust-to-Digital Recordings...
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted July 30, 2013