- Art & Beer: A Perfect Pairing
- Talking Heads: Megan Mosholder & Jason Peters
- In 200 Words: New Book Surveys the Rock Album Art of Hipgnosis
- “Fractured Narratives” Engages at the Cornell Museum in Florida
- Help Us End 2014 with a Bang!
- NEA Grants: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Jaume Plensa and the Mutable Site-Specific
- Studio Visit: Ashley Anderson
- Craig Drennen Receives Art Matters Grant
- Art Gifts for the Holidays!
500 Mile Radius
Greg Pond’s mixed-media installation “The Place You Will Wait for the Rest or Your Life” opened...
Click here to order BURNAWAY #2: EXCHANGE! We asked Chad Alligood, assistant curator of special projects...
Originally hailing from Miami, painter Carrie Alter earned a BA from the University of Tampa, a...
More 500 Mile Radius News
It’s Not Funny: Andrea Fraser Tackles the Politics of Mardi Gras at Prospect.3
At first, everyone was taken aback. A woman dressed in a suit was standing...
- by Rebecca Lee Reynolds - Posted November 24, 2014
Leo Twiggs at Greenville County Museum of Art & Hampton III Gallery
This essay is presented in partnership with Temporary Art Review, a platform for contemporary art criticism...
- by Michael Marks - Posted November 21, 2014
Artworks Engage Architecture at Virginia Tech’s Moss Arts Center
The Moss Arts Center at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University just celebrated its...
- by Caetlynn Booth - Posted November 20, 2014
Crystal Bridges Director Moving to Chicago’s Lucas Museum
With his 1,000+ studio visits and thousands more miles traveled for the national survey...
- by Stephanie Cash - Posted November 17, 2014
Take 1: “State of the Art” Rewards Careful Looking
On September 11, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas, hosted a reception...
- by Brad Cushman - Posted November 10, 2014