- Alex Katz Boosts the High’s Painting Collection
- Michael Shapiro to Leave High’s Top Post Next Summer
- Bojana Ginn: Recoding the Digital
- IN PRINT: Helping You, Helping Me—Artist Assistants
- Collecting: Keeping It Close to Home—Larry Shapin and Ladonna Nicolas
- Atlanta Artists Help Make Art From Trash, in St. Petersburg
- Martha Whittington Wins $10k Herradura Contest
- Theory in Studio: The Archive as Expressive Form
- Studio Visit: Carolyn Carr
- The Book Behind Prospect.3
500 Mile Radius
Louisville’s citizens have an intense dedication to promoting what is unique about their culture and city,...
Discarded plastic takes on a new life at Poynter Park in St. Petersburg, Florida, where aAnew...
It was a blue-sky day as I was driving along Bayou St. John and City Park...
More 500 Mile Radius News
Paint, Process & Poetry: Mary Addison Hackett at David Lusk in Nashville
Mary Addison Hackett‘s show “Crazy Eyes,” on view through November 8 at David Lusk...
- by Joe Nolan - Posted October 21, 2014
NYC’s A.I.R. Gallery Appears at Nashville’s Ground Floor Gallery
Anyone questioning Nashville’s contemporary art chops would do well to check out “A.I.R. ReFreshed”...
- by Erica Ciccarone - Posted October 8, 2014
The Sound of Shredders: David Colagiovanni in Raleigh
Walking into Lump’s 19th season opener, David Colagiovanni’s The Shredder Sessions, viewers entered a...
- by Kellie Bornhoft - Posted October 8, 2014
In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
In his exhibition “An Imperfect Force” at Antenna Gallery, R. Eric McMaster—the winner of...
- by Charlie Tatum - Posted September 29, 2014
Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
Four Southern artists are among the eight recipients of the 2014 Tanne Foundation Awards....
- by BURNAWAY Staff - Posted September 24, 2014