- Lucinda Bunnen Juries Show at ATL Photo Group Gallery
- Three New Residents and A Party for The Creatives Project
- “Hearsay” Casts Wide Net at Zuckerman Museum
- AUDIO: BURNAWAY at DBF
- In 200 Words: R. Eric McMaster at Antenna Gallery, New Orleans
- Bookshelf: Making Pictures That Take You Places
- Through Alien Eyes: P. Seth Thompson at Sandler Hudson
- Review: Fahamu Pecou at Lyons Wier in NYC
- Bojana Ginn Among Winners of Tanne Foundation Awards
- IN PRINT: On Sherman and Creative Destruction in Atlanta
Help to support our writers!
If you appreciate the work we do to champion local art in Atlanta and the Southeast, please consider donating today. Your dollars ($) will count double ($$!) during BURNAWAY’s $15K matching grant from Possible Futures. We have raised $8,500 so far! We’d love to reach $10,000 by the end of the week. Please consider helping us get there by making a tax-deductible gift today. Contributions of any amount are greatly appreciated. The majority of this grant goes towards paying our writers and editorial staff. This means things like the weekly To Do List, Shara Hughes’ Call for Artists column, reviews by Andrew Alexander, interviews with Sherri Caudell and Scott Daughtridge, coverage from around the region, and more FOR FREE! You can make a donation here.