- JEMA Museum-en-Valise Travels to Ft. Myers
- Q&A with the Incandescent Molly Rose Freeman
- Meatyard’s Photos of Merton, at Institute 193 in Lexington
- Blake Beckham of the Lucky Penny Premieres Dearly Departures
- Flux Night Scores with Nato Thompson
- From the Editor’s Desk: On Conflicts of Interest and Glass Houses
- WonderRoot CSAs Grow Atlanta Art
- Adrienne Outlaw’s Sweet Demise
- Pre-Pong to Halo: New Film Traces the History of Video Games
- Bernd Oppl’s Surreal Interiors Come Alive, in Athens
Help to support our writers!
If you appreciate the work we do to champion local art in Atlanta and the Southeast, please consider donating today. Your dollars ($) will count double ($$!) during BURNAWAY’s $15K matching grant from Possible Futures. We have raised $8,500 so far! We’d love to reach $10,000 by the end of the week. Please consider helping us get there by making a tax-deductible gift today. Contributions of any amount are greatly appreciated. The majority of this grant goes towards paying our writers and editorial staff. This means things like the weekly To Do List, Shara Hughes’ Call for Artists column, reviews by Andrew Alexander, interviews with Sherri Caudell and Scott Daughtridge, coverage from around the region, and more FOR FREE! You can make a donation here.