- Sumptuary Series To Test “Pass the Bucket” Economic Model for Art
- Opinion: A Former University President on the History of Art Censorship
- UPDATED: ACAC Managing Director Stepping Down
- UPDATED: KSU Agrees to Reinstate Censored Artwork; Artist Ruth Stanford Will Decide
- Vermeer in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction
- Bodies at Play, Bodies at Work: Bob Trotman and Jody Zellen
- Zuckerman Museum Celebrates as KSU Takes Heat for Censorship
- UPDATED: KSU Censors Art as the Zuckerman Museum Prepares to Open
- Permanent Residents: The Phoenix at Five Points
- In 200 Words: Aimée Beaubien at Twin Kittens
Anyone who has a vice knows how expensive it can become, due in part to a...
During my tenure as a university president, I could expect to be confronted daily by conflicting...
Kennesaw State University has issued a statement regarding the possible reinstatement of Ruth Stanford’s work. Scroll...
Was Vermeer a machine? This is a question posed by art critic Phillip Steadman in the new...
The basic challenge of life is dealing with the fact that we have—or are—bodies. Art meets...
The March 1 opening of the Zuckerman Museum of Art at Kennesaw State University was as...